• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi team, I could tell you a huge history about how I got some free time from the university, but it is better just say: I have some free time, so I have some suggestions of events :v

Here:

1- The Pagan church of Germany (National decision, it will desappears if not enacted until Hitler dies, but if Himmler becames the new fueher, then will be available again). This event must be from the SS faction (I like the idea of dividing Germany in factions), this event will create a German pagan church like Himmler and Rosenberg wanted, also will give -20 relation with Italy, Spain and Ireland and 5 dissent. This documentary talks a bit of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbvp8wXPYYo

2- The Madrid-Paris-Berlin-Moscow autobahn (national decision, must be at least 1948 with spain in the axis). This is the most ambitious Reich project since Germania and others autobahns, it is inspired in the 1964 event of the Berlin-Moscow autobahn, but I also had some inspiration from the Wolfenstein game (meh). It is very problably that the Germans would have this kind of project, and many more to help in their infra (especially in eastern europe, due the generalplan ost). by 1951 an even will give +30 infra in the area

It will cost a HUGE amount of resources, way more than Germania :v

3-The destruction of warsaw (event, must happen after the Polish rebellion). When the Warsaw uprising happened, destroying the city in 1945, Himmler suggered the total elimination of warsaw from the map, leaving behind only the infraestruture, in his words:

"The city must completely disappear from the surface of the earth and serve only as a transport station for the Wehrmacht. No stone can remain standing. Every building must be razed to its foundation."

So the event must give a option to remove the city from the map, then the warsaw IC must be reduced to 0 and their manpower too, but the infra must be increased to 100

4- A SS Timeline, PLEASE create one, I wanna to play as a badass Himmler Germoney using my elite troops to erase USA from the map!

Thanks for your suggestions dudes, we'll try to keep all of them into consideration when we return to work on the mod.
At today the develpoment is stopped cause we are still very busy in our real life.
For example, I dont't think I can go back to work on the mod before January cause i'm still very very very very very very busy with my real work :)
But we have a few surprises in mind for the next version, and I hope we can get back to work asap.

Thanks for your suggestions dudes, we'll try to keep all of them into consideration when we return to work on the mod.
At today the develpoment is stopped cause we are still very busy in our real life.
For example, I dont't think I can go back to work on the mod before January cause i'm still very very very very very very busy with my real work :)
But we have a few surprises in mind for the next version, and I hope we can get back to work asap.

Any prevision for a new patch? :D

Also, your inbox is full :eek:

Last edited:
How about adding in the E3 Map. It's so much better and also please add the better color template. I'm sorry but all these Light colors for the countries is terrible. I know there is one and i've used it before in some other mods, but I can't remember which mod had it as a "Extra" thing to install.

Very cool mod, btw, thanks for making it team!!!! :cool::cool:

Hi all, it's true we are in January, but I don't see a possible resumption of work shortly.
There are so many ideas and so many suggestions from many forum users but what is lacking is the time to implement these ideas.
Anyway we have a new alpha version but still to be tested, many events must be translate but the team is in a pause-mode state.
I try to restart the team to try to understand if there's someone who can at least achieve a stable version of this alpha version.
But I promise you nothing. Anyway We should find a solutions to allow the mod to continue to live and grow.

as far as I know you guys got some of the ideas from the http://www.valtakunta.eu website, right ?
I think the Caucasus region should be one Reichskommissariat, just like the Germans had planed it. I see no reasons why it should be split in two and a big chunk of it given to the Cossacks.
I have a suggestion concerning the Reichskommissariat Kaukasien flag.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iMeY4Voa-4k/TRqNoxjbqFI/AAAAAAAAAYc/-XYDLm-bHng/s200/borjgali3.jpg
this symbol is very common in the Caucasus Region which symbolizes the sun on top of the tree of life. the sun symbol (called "Borjgali" in Georgian) bears a very similar meaning (like sun, eternity etc.) to the Swastika. so that's why I think it would be better to design a flag with this symbol for the Reickskommissariat Kaukasien.

it could look something like this:
http://g.foto.radikal.ru/0611/6c8d695a69ce.jpg

if you have any questions please ask me. If you like my ideas, I would gladly help you and contribute to this mod.

How plausible would it be to have Nationalist China join the Axis after it won the Chinese Civil War? I am aware that joining the Axis, their former enemy through Japan, would not be a wise choice, but damn, it would make for an interesting game. Currently I'm playing a game where the Nat. Chinese are at war with the resurgent Soviet Union and are barely holding out.

Historically, it wouldn't be that implausible for Nat. China to join the Axis, as they have the same enemy (Soviet Union), the same nationalistic ideology, and also have a history of cooperation with Germany (Sino-German Friendship). It might be an unpopular move, but not an unlikely one.

I have almost completed the porting to the new patch but I still have the following problems.

Code:
	ERROR : Invalid unit type [Trn] in unitnames.csv, line 34820!
	ERROR : Invalid unit type [Trn] in unitnames.csv, line 34821!
	ERROR : Invalid unit type [Trn] in unitnames.csv, line 34822!
	ERROR : Invalid unit type [Trn] in unitnames.csv, line 34823!
	ERROR : Invalid unit type [Trn] in unitnames.csv, line 34824!

And the Unknown String Wanted between two locations.

XycZi60.png

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• XycZi60.png
    XycZi60.png
    581 KB · Views: 34
The error tells you exactly what it is.

Trn is in the unitnames.csv file and is not the name of a unit type. It should be Trp. Do a search and replace of Trn for Trp and that should fix the error.

Thank you kindly for the support, AC! I was intending to start working on the port, but luckily Pako beat me to it.

And in other news, some of the stuff I've been doing for the mod ...

Screenshot 2015-02-14 20.03.24.png

With more to come as I explore the Far East and other theaters.

Nah, we're still a long way from a releasable patch right now. And I really want to flesh the Far East as much as possible as well. But we're working on it steadily and hopefully will be ready for a new release soon.