+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fylkir how to

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Fylkir how to

So as Fylkir, how do I call for a Great Holy War? The only CBs I find are for Holy Wars, not Great ones. Maybe I need to check the ledger. Also, as simultaneously Fylkir and ruler, am I eligible for Prepared Invasions? If so, how do I go about that? Sorry to ask here, but I have looked everywhere for docs and can't find the answers I'm looking for. Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

It must be past the rear 1100

Great Holy Wars are available after the year 1100.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Thanks you two. Any word on prepared invasions as Fylkir and emperor? How did you learn about the 1100 date requirement and do you know where I can find a manual on the new stuff in Old Gods? Thanks.

It would be nice if this 1100 requirement appeared in-game somehow (if it does, I guess it's not in a very obvious place...)
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Quote Originally Posted by sss4r View Post
    So as Fylkir, how do I call for a Great Holy War? The only CBs I find are for Holy Wars, not Great ones. Maybe I need to check the ledger. Also, as simultaneously Fylkir and ruler, am I eligible for Prepared Invasions? If so, how do I go about that? Sorry to ask here, but I have looked everywhere for docs and can't find the answers I'm looking for. Thanks.
    As others have said, it is at the very beginning of the year in 1100.

On 2. Janaury 1100 I called my first great holy war. (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...D41A2208185BF/)
    The other thing to be aware of is the cool-down. Some say it is a "once in a life time", but that is not completly true as I have had rulers that only lived 10-20 years and during those years, I was not able to call a GHW. I think, (but I am not sure) that the CD is somewhere around 75 years. If someone with more knowledge on the CD of the GHW, please correct me if I am wrong.

The reason I believe it is 75, is due to the interval that I was able to use it during my last playthough.
    As you can see here, I called the GHW in 1100 and the next one shows when I won the last GHW, which was ca. 75 years later. and trust me, I was checking very frequently to check if I could call it

Great Holy War 1100: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...D41A2208185BF/

Great Holy War 1175: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...DEFA9CD343310/

+ Reply to Thread