• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be too obvious, not a good easter egg then :/ Probably will go with just a random event that pops up "An undead creature volunteers to lead your army... He goes by the name Richard. With him he has an Elf, a Cow walking on his back legs... etc. etc." :p

Sometime I wonder if you're batshit insane Groogy xD

Then i figure: I aint much better my self, carry on :D

That would be too obvious, not a good easter egg then :/ Probably will go with just a random event that pops up "An undead creature volunteers to lead your army... He goes by the name Richard. With him he has an Elf, a Cow walking on his back legs... etc. etc." :p
Aww... But I wanted to slay the innocent in order to stay cool, and drop one liners to rub it in their face!

Zombie invasion DLC. Zombie hordes of 20,000 spawn all around the map and start attacking everywhere. They are able to raise 1/3 of slain enemies as their own. They follow the religion of Braaains and their characters are recruited from among slain enemy nobles.

This tread mad me sad... Please stop it to suggest so many stupped DLCs... This game wouldn't be Crusader Kings anymore... :(

But what about mermaids and fabulously dressed ponies then? PONIES!!!!

But what about mermaids and fabulously dressed ponies then? PONIES!!!!

Ponies are okay! And mermaids a beautiful! That's okay!

But not a Fall of Rome start date, or India or China :D

To be fair, we need cat -girls more than ponies atm.

And fox girls/boys!

Since Groogy is being so mean, I will be kind and offer up a sneak peak of what I am working on:

sb1.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb3.jpg
sb4.jpg
sb5.jpg
sb6.jpg

Reactions:
:d

Is NotaBear actually Polish Catholic, or does he have a secret bear culture and bear religion that he is actually a member of?

Also, how does the Secret Bear trait interact with the Berserker trait?

Secret Bears have a doubled chance to gain the Berserker trait. Additionally, Norse Secret Bears have a halved discovery chance due to the prevalence of fur-wearing in the frigid north.

Secret Bears have a doubled chance to gain the Berserker trait. Additionally, Norse Secret Bears have a halved discovery chance due to the prevalence of fur-wearing in the frigid north.

Also the culture between Bear and Norse is so similar that it's hard to distinguish even the language at some points.

As a serious answer I'm expecting either a Theocracy DLC or an expansion of the Map to India. Also, Zombies, can't forget them.

Status
Not open for further replies.