+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Next EXP/DLC will be....

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Groogy View Post
    That would be too obvious, not a good easter egg then :/ Probably will go with just a random event that pops up "An undead creature volunteers to lead your army... He goes by the name Richard. With him he has an Elf, a Cow walking on his back legs... etc. etc." :P
    Sometime I wonder if you're batshit insane Groogy xD

Then i figure: I aint much better my self, carry on
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

That would be too obvious, not a good easter egg then :/ Probably will go with just a random event that pops up "An undead creature volunteers to lead your army... He goes by the name Richard. With him he has an Elf, a Cow walking on his back legs... etc. etc." :P
    Aww... But I wanted to slay the innocent in order to stay cool, and drop one liners to rub it in their face!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Zombie invasion DLC. Zombie hordes of 20,000 spawn all around the map and start attacking everywhere. They are able to raise 1/3 of slain enemies as their own. They follow the religion of Braaains and their characters are recruited from among slain enemy nobles.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

This tread mad me sad... Please stop it to suggest so many stupped DLCs... This game wouldn't be Crusader Kings anymore...

Pet Dane Paradox Dev Team Groogy's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Thure View Post
    This tread mad me sad... Please stop it to suggest so many stupped DLCs... This game wouldn't be Crusader Kings anymore...
    But what about mermaids and fabulously dressed ponies then? PONIES!!!!

Play as Jesus DLC. 0 AD starting date.

The ponies will not be denied. Vernon Supreme has spoken; PONIES FOR ALL!!!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

To be fair, we need cat -girls more than ponies atm.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Ponies are okay! And mermaids a beautiful! That's okay!

But not a Fall of Rome start date, or India or China

To be fair, we need cat -girls more than ponies atm.
    And fox girls/boys!

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Since Groogy is being so mean, I will be kind and offer up a sneak peak of what I am working on:

Click image for larger version

Name:	sb1.jpg
Views:	15833
Size:	514.6 KB
ID:	82483

Name:	sb2.jpg
Views:	15529
Size:	439.7 KB
ID:	82484

Name:	sb3.jpg
Views:	18768
Size:	445.8 KB
ID:	82485

Name:	sb4.jpg
Views:	15640
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	82486

Name:	sb5.jpg
Views:	15757
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	82487

Name:	sb6.jpg
Views:	15587
Size:	491.9 KB
ID:	82488
    Relentless madman.

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    :d
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

We wanted Beard DLC, we got Bear DLC

edit:maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginga:_Nagareboshi_Gin DLC would fit into Sengoku

Magister Militum per Hispanias Greyfox32's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindMount & Blade: Warband

Fleshing Orthodoxy (and maybe Catholicism), please !

Oberkommando HOI4 Paradox Dev Team podcat's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by greatslayer View Post
    to be fair, we need cat -girls more than ponies atm.
    hear hear
    Reject reason to make the impossible possible!

The secret bear is awesome aha

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Since Groogy is being so mean, I will be kind and offer up a sneak peak of what I am working on:

Attachment 82485
    ...Expanded flavour events for homosexual characters?

[I am so sorry ]
    I literally have no idea what I'm doing.

Is NotaBear actually Polish Catholic, or does he have a secret bear culture and bear religion that he is actually a member of?

Also, how does the Secret Bear trait interact with the Berserker trait?

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Secret Bears have a doubled chance to gain the Berserker trait. Additionally, Norse Secret Bears have a halved discovery chance due to the prevalence of fur-wearing in the frigid north.
    Relentless madman.

Pet Dane Paradox Dev Team Groogy's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Secret Bears have a doubled chance to gain the Berserker trait. Additionally, Norse Secret Bears have a halved discovery chance due to the prevalence of fur-wearing in the frigid north.
    Also the culture between Bear and Norse is so similar that it's hard to distinguish even the language at some points.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight

As a serious answer I'm expecting either a Theocracy DLC or an expansion of the Map to India. Also, Zombies, can't forget them.
    Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast