• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(748432)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jun 4, 2013
  • Dungeonland
Sorry if this is a re-post, but I didn't find any other entries in bug reports for this particular glitch ...

I have encountered a problem in the single-player campaign games I've DM'ed in for practice where my mana recharge halts completely. Sometimes I can get it to unlock by playing another card, but I've had the situation where it completely locks up when I'm OOM and can do nothing until the players progress to the next section. It can get very annoying when I'm laying out a trap in one section and am counting on my mana to re-up so I can deploy my final card ... but nothing happens. It's not every time, but it's gotten to be about every 3rd or 4th game now it'll happen at least once.

I've not been able to recreate the glitch on command, so at this point it seems to be a fairly random occurrence. The times I notice it the most often are when I'm laying a Spawner/Resurrection Tower card combo.

Other than that I'm greatly enjoying this game! Now if only you made a DM card that would make my & my friend's wife set up Steam on their computers and play XD

Upvote 0
Using the evil bar powers (summoning an elite monster or a pack of monsters) halts your mana regeneration until all the summoned monsters die. This is very much intended. I do not recall experiencing "mana halting" at any unintended time. Do you still believe this is a bug you experienced?