• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sadhukar

Major
62 Badges
Oct 28, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
Every game I have, the late game turns into a massive rebel fest almost every year. It doesn't matter how well you made your reforms, you're still going to be getting 500+ brigade rebellions from Anarcho-Liberals and Communists. How do I stop this? It's getting really annoying. After a failed rebellion (or any rebellion, if it succeeds then they should be getting reduced militancy anyway), POPs of that type should just get reduced militancy for the next 5 years or so. Is this implementable in a mod?

Out of curiousity: what does changing your party manually through appointment do?

I find that my economy tanks more than I get rebel problems. How much are you taxing your POP's and what rate is your tariff at? Do you have a large colonial empire having negative events on your MIL?

The manual appointment puts your preferred party in charge, however I think there is a negative influence on your POP's that don't follow that party.

I find that my economy tanks more than I get rebel problems. How much are you taxing your POP's and what rate is your tariff at? Do you have a large colonial empire having negative events on your MIL?

The manual appointment puts your preferred party in charge, however I think there is a negative influence on your POP's that don't follow that party.

There's a decent mil reducer(-.03 I think) if the pop likes the party in charge, so managing your election events can be pretty important. Considering my average rate of militancy growth is usually between .015 and .025 later in the game having a popular party in charge is a pretty major consideration.

Every game I have, the late game turns into a massive rebel fest almost every year. It doesn't matter how well you made your reforms, you're still going to be getting 500+ brigade rebellions from Anarcho-Liberals and Communists. How do I stop this? It's getting really annoying. After a failed rebellion (or any rebellion, if it succeeds then they should be getting reduced militancy anyway), POPs of that type should just get reduced militancy for the next 5 years or so. Is this implementable in a mod?

Out of curiousity: what does changing your party manually through appointment do?

I have this too as a greater germany game i stomped russia in a great war saw it fall to rebels then had anachros and commies rise up in huge number the anachros win causing my economy to tank then jacobins to rise and as a result i lose 200 hundred bridges and settle at #2 GP cause of the huge damage to industry