• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry about that, but not sure if 1 month can be considered necro'ing. Guess it depends on the speed of the forum, which I don't know yet.
Well this thread has constantly been revived over and over again... it needs to die.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was addressed, but while we are at it, it would be nice to rename "Der Tagessatzung" to "Die Tagsatzung".
There is a thread in the bug forum relating to this. Otherwise, this thread handled the province composition, so renaming doesn't quite fit in here. Also, new ideas are unlikely to get anywhere so far into a discussion (unlikely to get read).
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?715070-Switzerland-DIE-Tagsatzung wow, that thing got down to page 4 in 3 days..

attachment.php

Genève (independent), Vaud (Savoy) and Valès (Independent) are Arpitan FYI.

You like?

maybe, but i dont think paradox, or any self respecting company will ever source something direct from thikipedia. At least i hope
You mean like a great deal of information and flags? You only need to look at EU3 to see for example that they sourced the Chagatai Khanate Flag from Wikipedia, with no other mention anywhere I can find of that same flag being used. It was only in EU4 that they switched to the one sourced from the Catalan Atlas.

As far as I can tell Paradox Interactive are heavy users of wikipedia in their research.