• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you tell me how do you turn "hands-off" game mode?
Open the console. Type observe and press return.

Bah. Emu'd (and typo'd!)

2z8c3ur.jpg

Wessex kinda recovered from the Vikings.

Last edited:
frrrrrrrrrr.png

I don't see what the big deal with the Hungarians and Bulgarians is. :p I didn't even touch them, but I can't really say when they disappeared from the map. I'm surprised though how awful it went for the Kingdom of Asturias, West Francia and Aquitania. The Andalusian Shias have been all over french territory for at least the last hundred years, while the ERE and I kept pressure on the Sunni Caliph. I'm pretty much happy with my Persian Empire at the moment, and after Zoroastrianism finally reached the Levantine people I focused on prosletyzing the pagans in the north. Ruthenia accepted it first, and with my support managed to survive a series of inner conflicts. Unfortunatly the Catholics converted Sweden in the meantime, and now the only pagan major power left in the region is Finland. Stop jailing my holy men! :D

I just made it to 1066 after starting as Ivar the Boneless. Completely ignoring Scandinavia/Britannia, which I've conquered:

-The Middle East actually has settled down somewhat. The Nassibids in are Shiite and own all of Egypt through Tunisia, and up the levant through Syria. The Hashimid Kingdom of Arabia owns that whole penninsula. Persia is mostly united, and the Seuljuks invaded north instead and sort of became the new Cumans. Byzantium's borders look nice and clean too. Funny enough, a Greek/Orthodox branch of the Ynglings have been ruling it for a while.

-In Spain, Asturias inherited Aquitaine somehow, then wiped the Ummayads off the face of the Earth except for one provice. Then they pressed a claim to conquer France and now own most of both Spain and France, except for Brittainy, Normandy, and Poitou which my vikings conquered on their own.

-Italy is super clean, with Byzantium owning all of its de jure territory in the south and the Kingdom of Italy controlling the north. The Papacy is still independent with 1 province.

-Central Europe is a mess. Germany/Lotharingia could never get going, and Italy owns some splotches here and there from pressing claims and gavelkind succession. My vikings took over northeast Germany on their own (that's getting to be an issue, I don't want to expand this fast!). Carpathia formed after the Tengri Reformation and invaded Bavaria, now it looks kind of the old Austrian Empire (its eastern holdings got taken by the Seljuks).

-Poland and Russia are divided into several Slavic/Suomenusko principalities. The Kingdom of Rus exists, but the ruler is Mordvin.