• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegetthoff

General
14 Badges
Apr 14, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
good evening,
this is my first post here... i'm sorry for my english
about this experimental graphics pack firefox said to me "file not found"
i mean the page opens, but after the usual downloading page opens simply the browser says there is no file to download
thanks for your attention

Apparently gamefront does not work for every country. Where are you from?

Apparently gamefront does not work for every country.
Sadly, Gamefront seem to ban half the world from downloading (or uploading) files from/to it... I'd suggest to add a secondary download link from another site (that's the same thing I was myself forced to do some months ago... at some point I became unable to even upload updates for my own uploaded mod... :glare: ).

Sadly, Gamefront seem to ban half the world from downloading (or uploading) files from/to it... I'd suggest to add a secondary download link from another site (that's the same thing I was myself forced to do some months ago... at some point I became unable to even upload updates for my own uploaded mod... :glare: ).

I can offer some free FTP space for AoD mods on my servers if that would be useful? Disk space would definitely not be an issue. Bandwidth should also be fine, but we'll see. I think I use about 1% of my free allowance at the moment.

I can offer some free FTP space for AoD mods on my servers if that would be useful? Disk space would definitely not be an issue. Bandwidth should also be fine, but we'll see. I think I use about 1% of my free allowance at the moment.
Well, I could definitely accept the offer as soon as I grow tired with the sites I'm currently relying upon. So, you have servers running 24/7...?

Well, I could definitely accept the offer as soon as I grow tired with the sites I'm currently relying upon. So, you have servers running 24/7...?

Yes, I have two virtual dedicated servers with Media Temple. They're very robust. I use them hosting client sites and a whole bunch of my own projects.

Yes, I have two virtual dedicated servers with Media Temple. They're very robust. I use them hosting client sites and a whole bunch of my own projects.
Good to know. I'll remember that when I'll get fed up with "traditional" hosting sites - thank you.

Good to know. I'll remember that when I'll get fed up with "traditional" hosting sites - thank you.

Sure, just let me know. It would be no trouble. Thinking about it further though, you could probably also use a service such as DropBox or Google Drive. Although neither of those are intended primarily for file sharing, I know people use them for such. They will give you direct links for accessing files over the web. There's always BitTorrent too.

I moved all links here to the main download thread since they seem to work well.

Thread closed to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.