+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new videos on EU4

new videos on EU4

Hey guys just want to let you know that quill 18 has uploaded some videos on the EU4 multiplayer match on his you tube account.

thanks
    if you want peace prepare for war

Game of the year 2013.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I was waiting for him to release those EU4 videos as he talked about them earlier so its good to see they are out!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Was just about to post this. Good work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvheg4Bg4wY
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here is an interesting detailed picture of the Trade Map Mode from 1456
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9...ademapmode.jpg

loved the video, well done

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Province goods have no meaning? The EU3DW expansion made some strategic resources which was nice.

I have a much better handle on how trade works now, he does a great job explaining it. Ive been having a difficult time wrapping my head around this new method they have, now that I understand it much better I think its really a great improvement

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Quote Originally Posted by ashbery76 View Post
    Province goods have no meaning? The EU3DW expansion made some strategic resources which was nice.
    The problem of that was the utter spam and lack of impact it had on the game.
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

Your welcome guys! Another interesting thing i thought i would share is a comment he posted on piracy in his preview #6 video. He states that pirates now only appear if trade routes are not being patrolled enough and they steal your trade. This would be a major improvement of the way piracy was shown in EU3 in my opinion.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

For all those Byzantophiles out there, one of the videos contains screenshots with the descriptions of each of the Byzantine's national ideas.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Straigthtsilver View Post
    For all those Byzantophiles out there, one of the videos contains screenshots with the descriptions of each of the Byzantine's national ideas.
    Could you be a bit more specific?

If someone really wanted to be awesome, they could write down all of the national ideas they found in the video into this thread.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    Could you be a bit more specific?
    Here it is:

Byzantine Tradition:
    Adviser Cost -10%
    Tolerance of the True Faith +3.00

When you gain all of the Byzantine National Ideas, you gain +2.00 Yearly Prestige.

Byzantine National Ideas:
    1. Regulation of Mercenaries: -25.0% mercenary cost
    2. Repopulation of the Countryside: +5.0% Production Efficiency, +10.0% National Manpower Modifier
    3. State Administrative Reform: +10.0% National Tax Modifier
    4. Delegated Power: -10.0% Stability Cost Modifier
    5. Byzantine Merchant Class: +10.0% Global Trade Power
    6. The New Imperial Army: +10.0% Discipline
    7. Restore the Ecumenical Patriarch: +3.0% Missionary Strength

For those who want to see them ingame, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFUtXWud3o

Quote Originally Posted by ashbery76 View Post
    Province goods have no meaning that I could discern for the pure trade numbers. However, there do seem to be some triggers/events based on specific goods. I'm just not sure what they are and how they work.

+ Reply to Thread