• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this may have already been fixed, or maybe it's my fault. i'm installing this with WIF 2, and the events to give rangers and ghurkas give top-tier destroyers and frigates, respectively. is this an actual issue or does WIF 2 have it's own modified version of this mod that i am (stupidly) overwriting?

just a quick "yes, it's a problem", or "no, you're an idiot", would be very appreciated, thanks.

I'm going to post a fix to several things today. I have a question about an in game stat, however. Are lower surfacedefence and airdefence values better?

Changes Completed
1. People's War Doctrine Revised.
2. Modern Nuclear Carrier Stats are buffed
3. Carriers can now have 5 brigades
4. Mirvs may now be attached to missiles
5. All ICBM techs are properly unlocked
6. landkruiser speeds have been revised
7. attack helicopter speed cap has been removed
8 fast attack sub tech is now properly unlocked

Last edited:
Any news on the modifiers or are they working for you correctly?
As far as I can tell they are working. However, the modifiers for the People's War Doctrine might need to be changed for game balance.

Last edited:
Sadly i still can't mod. Lack of free time. :sad:

I've updated the first post with a link to danielshannons patch.

Can you take a screenshot of the land units and post it here? Go into the statistics page.
If they do I'll try a complete reinstall and see if that works out.

I want to make certain that I understand this request. Do you want me to research the PW doctrine completely and take a pic of the values for things like percent chance that the encirclement combat event will fire?

I'm not sure what was wrong with the PW doctrine except that it allowed to research the guerilla doctrine as well if you went a certain path (which I fixed in the file I uploaded). I want you to post a screenie using NWO2 preferably of the modifier values for defense, offense and move in game for land units and if you want a second for brigades.

I'm not sure what was wrong with the PW doctrine except that it allowed to research the guerilla doctrine as well if you went a certain path (which I fixed in the file I uploaded). I want you to post a screenie using NWO2 preferably of the modifier values for defense, offense and move in game for land units and if you want a second for brigades.

RE: PW doctrine- I just misunderstood an earlier comment then. To my knowledge there isn't anything wrong with it. It just had some problems that you mentioned and lacked a few levels of HQs. Both of those have been fixed.

I trust you but could you please post a screenshot of a 1933 or 1936 game so I could compare and try and figure out where the problem might be for me unless it gets fixed by a re-install?

I probably then messed up the order of installation or something but I'd love a Screenshot just to confirm everything.

Man, thanks a lot for this mod, and it is really a pity that the engine has certain limitations, such as the fact is impossible to make nuclear ballistic submarines able to load "flying bombs"(or smaller ballistic missiles) with nuclear warheads through modding, and there is no workaround because I tried the following too in the hopes it would work, and it didn't:

4qGRDq3.jpg

So, downloaded this and I tried to criss-cross it with Kaiserreich. It actually worked almost perfectly, the only thing wrong is that top tier nuclear carriers can be researched from the beginning of the game. Sure, they don't even come into play until just about the 40's, but once they do then naval warfare becomes just odd because of it. I was wondering if there was a quick fix I could do to either set it so the technology isn't available at the start, or some sort of way to fix the problem?

I'm getting the same brigades modifier issue mentioned earlier when using this with NWO. Is there any plans to adress that? It strikes me as a pretty severe bug, and I would like to know if there's any chance of that being resolved anytime soon before I start playing.

Man, thanks a lot for this mod, and it is really a pity that the engine has certain limitations, such as the fact is impossible to make nuclear ballistic submarines able to load "flying bombs"(or smaller ballistic missiles) with nuclear warheads through modding, and there is no workaround because I tried the following too in the hopes it would work, and it didn't:

The engine itself can't do it as someone while making hoi2 just removed the feature, the DH devs tried to add it back in but they couldn't.