• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jolly good!

I'm really enjoying this, or should I say: I can sympathize, as I have my share of experience with UK games in CORE. Especially the naval action in the early years can be a real nail-biter (german subs, oh myyy...).

Carry on!

Jolly good!

I'm really enjoying this, or should I say: I can sympathize, as I have my share of experience with UK games in CORE. Especially the naval action in the early years can be a real nail-biter (german subs, oh myyy...).

Carry on!

Thanks, I always appreciate the feedback! I think the CORE team have done great work with the balancing for the Battle of the Atlantic, in the early years especially, as you say. It's not in the least one-sided.

i wrote a few lines here about fighting subs which is the same as the battle for the atlantic really. CVs are game changers, don't know what CVLs and CVEs are good for though, the difference in cost to CVs isnt that great but the stats are

Good to see your continued progress in Libya. I wonder if you'll attempt an invasion of Italy in 1941/42, I've never tried CORE so I don't know what's possible.

Were those infrastructure builds there from the start of the scenario? If so, I'm surprised as most of those make little sense to me, then again maybe CORE turned Jerusalem, Khartoum and Kuching into industrial heartlands :confused:

Good to see your continued progress in Libya. I wonder if you'll attempt an invasion of Italy in 1941/42, I've never tried CORE so I don't know what's possible.

Were those infrastructure builds there from the start of the scenario? If so, I'm surprised as most of those make little sense to me, then again maybe CORE turned Jerusalem, Khartoum and Kuching into industrial heartlands :confused:

Thanks! I am planning an invasion by autumn '41 at the latest. It really depends on what's going on with my transports.

Those infrastructure builds are all my own (there are a more of them too, off the screen). Partly I was just messing around, partly I wanted to see what would happen and partly I wanted to soak up some of my IC to increase the challenge.