PETITION - Request to Paradox to make another expansion for the game

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:huh: Game is quite fun and exciting. Have you played it lately?
I have and the game is still as clunky and incomplete as ever. Just crashs far less.

No thx to expansion.

I never got why people like bad games like SR2020 and this. Far better alternatives are available. Even old games like Space Empires 5 offer everything this offers but 10 times that and far better in presentation and interface. Plus that game is more moddable and has several total conversions available.

The interface in this game by itself is unforgivably bad if it also wasn't backed up by terrible everything else my fanboiness for this genre would have me still playing it.

Signed and will Pay!

Seriously lots more expansions you have my money get the ball rolling! DW: Shadows (Sots Prime once in a great while but Sots 2 basically beats it on every level) are the only other 4Xs I care about right now. Sots 2 leave other 4Xs in the dust in terms of combat, strategic, gov, diversity, races, lore, randomness, multiplayer, etc... :D

Expansion NOW! (foams at the mouth) :confused: