• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why not just start your next part from the standard 1936 scenario? Surely that would be a good workaround?

I like your writing style, and I definitely think that you have a lot of potential as an AAR writer. I just hope the next one doesn't end due to some technical snafu, what country are you thinking about doing?

I'm actually doing a sequel to this one starting covering 1933-1964. The NWO part of the Grand Campaign mod has more options for alternate histories. My one complaint about the AAR mod is that if something goes wrong, it more or less stops working. After that, I'll go with something in East Asia or the Middle East. Both seem like interesting options if I bring a country into the war that historically wasn't. I'll hopefully have the first part of WoI 2 up tonight. Thanks for the support! And your AAR as well as the link in your sig to The Presidents are actually what got me into AAR writing haha. Good to have you as a reader.

I'm actually doing a sequel to this one starting covering 1933-1964. The NWO part of the Grand Campaign mod has more options for alternate histories. My one complaint about the AAR mod is that if something goes wrong, it more or less stops working. After that, I'll go with something in East Asia or the Middle East. Both seem like interesting options if I bring a country into the war that historically wasn't. I'll hopefully have the first part of WoI 2 up tonight. Thanks for the support! And your AAR as well as the link in your sig to The Presidents are actually what got me into AAR writing haha. Good to have you as a reader.

I'm glad to continue the chain of inspiration, The Presidents was the first AAR I ever read and it inspired me to write. Anyway, I'm excited to see the new AAR! I'm excited to see where you go from here.