• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a hard time understanding when defensive things activate also, like cloak and all that. It seems as if the move commands are interrupting them. I'm also unsure as to what has priority or if you have to stay still.

I have a hard time understanding when defensive things activate also, like cloak and all that. It seems as if the move commands are interrupting them. I'm also unsure as to what has priority or if you have to stay still.

Brings up another question I have.. is there not any way to tell if the cloak is active? I click it but I am still auto targeted..

Both of these systems are a little bit counter-intuitive. To use the radar and cloak, after you select them, there will be another icon that appears over the ship. You must Also click that one.

i.e. Step 1. Select Radar Module
Step 2. Click on the picture of the radar ping that appears.

Took me a couple turns to figure it out as well. If you're using a computer the mouseover text should say something like "activate cloak/radar ping". I'm not sure what it does on a tablet.