• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, Thanks!

Really nice, I hope someone will start a big Mod and integrate most of the good suggestions out of this forum:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...list-Post-ALL-your-Suggestions-here.../page26

It's a pity that it comes so late. The forums were very active a few month ago. And it's a pity that there comes no new official content and no new official Patches/Improvements for the game, too. Most of the user here in the forums want the same features and changes, but I think we never get them. :-( I hope for a MotA 2 in near future with better base like Hotseat, Modding, etc from beginning. And also with better marketing and go-live not before a complete final state (like it was done with MotA), so more people will play this really good game.

Someone here who take a deeper look at the modding facts and think there is a possibility for big changes like:
- make AI strategy more randomly
- make a hotseat mode
- make changes on UI, like sorting of spells

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hi Warlock friends,
now some time goes by. Perhaps now somebody is able to give an answer for the mod possibilities?
- make AI strategy more randomly and better (without only giving them more units, but truly better AI, better tactics, better micromanagement)
- make AI better use of spells and unit abilities
- make AI-factions working together if a player has got stronger than all other mages
- make AI understanding to concentrate on and to kill very strong enemy units before they can get away and get healed. And to use tactics (nullify Spell, freeze) to get down really strong, buffed units? (at the moment some units with perks and spell buffs gets invincible for AI)
- make a hotseat mode
- make changes on UI, like sorting of spells

Would be really interesting.
Big thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
I haven't looked deeply into the ai related files but from what I could see the options there are very limited too. My main focus so far has been on gameplay/balance changes since I play mostly MP but I may have a look at the ai files later, since I am not making huge progress in these area at the moment...
Now in regards UI changes and hotseat I seriously doubt we can do anything about these. But I may be wrong :)

Hey, thanks to Paradox for opening up modding on this game. I may take a break from Skyrim modding in while and see if I can't make something.

I have to say, though, the modding subforum may be be needlessly difficult for new forum users to access. I bought Warlock last year on Steam, and I've never had an occasion to use the forum until now. When I tried to access the modding subforum without an account, the subforum showed 0 threads, despite the main forum page indicating that there should be 21 threads. I registered an account, and it still showed 0 posts, at which point I assumed there was something wrong with the forum and gave up. Some time later, I decided to try again, and discovered that the threads in the subforum could only be viewed if you've registered a Warlock CD key with your account (which, as far as I can tell, isn't indicated anywhere). So, I'm wondering if other potential modders might be turned away by that slightly confusing restriction.

Where do I register my Steam key to get access to the modding forum? Thanks

You click on "My Games" at the top of the screen here in the forum. There you can select what Paradox game to register and then enter the registration key. Then you get the icon of the game to show it under your name.

Does the forum take a while to process that you have a registered copy of the game? I redeemed my CD key and it shows up under the My Games list in my profile, but the modding forum is still telling me I have insufficient permissions to view it. Should I just give it time?

Does the forum take a while to process that you have a registered copy of the game? I redeemed my CD key and it shows up under the My Games list in my profile, but the modding forum is still telling me I have insufficient permissions to view it. Should I just give it time?

When the forum is not listed here in the list of fixed forums:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/current-state-of-forum-access.847248/
it´s not been fixed completely yet and no need to report it.