• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any cool stuff if pre-ordering?

Just saw the new screens. Holy Tengri, that Mongol empire-tier COA frame is beautiful.

Also love that different pagans are getting different holding graphics, this may be the biggest CK2 DLC to date.

I wish I could buy it for dollars as well, and not in euro.

You can buy it in dollars if you use a US proxy. Gamersgate is easier in this regard than Steam. (I'm not sure whether the Gamersgate DLC will work on Steam--it's not officially supported, but for multiple Paradox games I've found that it does work for certain DLC.)

Oh my, oh my it's happening :D Loving all those new events

You can buy it in dollars if you use a US proxy. Gamersgate is easier in this regard than Steam. (I'm not sure whether the Gamersgate DLC will work on Steam--it's not officially supported, but for multiple Paradox games I've found that it does work for certain DLC.)
When will they start letting us preorder on Steam? I realize not all of their consumers use steam but over 80% use it for CK2. Allowing preorder would be far more convenient.
Just pre-ordered, and I seem to recall reading that it was not 80% but 95% who bought CKII at Steam, which is why EU4 will be Steam-only, and no DLCs bought on Gamersgate will not work with a Steam version, Gamersgate mentions that explicitly.