+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gamersgate Preorder for ToG!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Pre ordered.
    ----
    Working for a living...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSengokuMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Click image for larger version

Name:	367491_crusaderkings_theoldgods_screen_07_medium.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	79927
    The Seljuks are confirmed!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

From that screenshot it appears the Turks act like an early Mongol invasion. I like

Heir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Mattobro View Post
    Attachment 79927
    The Seljuks are confirmed!
    Why is the Seljuk COA of a longboat? I'm guessing all pagans share the same icons, hopefully that will get patched up or fixed before release.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sweet hope this discovery doesn't backfire or anything, it would be a shame if the SkrŠlings decided to invade or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReborn View Post
    Just saw the new screens. Holy Tengri, that Mongol empire-tier COA frame is beautiful.
    Awesome! I hope we get unique frames for the Zoroastrians as well.
    "Methought I could discern a pretty Democrat Ó la mode Franšoise, and a sweet little Federalist Ó la mode Angloise." - John Lambert, French visitor to New York during the Jefferson administration.

Deus VultFor The GloryMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by MrLameJokes View Post

I must have missed this screenshot, a shame they would not expand the map westwards for The Old Gods, like they did southwards for Sword of Islam.
    CKII : Songs of an Angel - A musical minimod

For the Glory
    : Dawn of Kingdoms - A medieval tetralogy

Quote Originally Posted by Third Angel View Post
    I must have missed this screenshot, a shame they would not expand the map westwards for The Old Gods, like they did southwards for Sword of Islam.
    We need Greenland!
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    [Angelic music plays... ]
    King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
    Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMagickaVictoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by brxbrx View Post
    I'm waiting for user reviews this time. The Republic was something of a let-down. I may even wait for the second post-release patch.
    But the user reviews for the Republic are extremely good... most of us loved it, so I'd say the best thing you could do would be to play the game after the patch, so that you can see how the mechanics play out, and whether or not you'd find it fun to be a pagan/play in 867.
    House of Ivy: A Europa Universalis IV AAR FINALLY UPDATED. My Inkwell.

"There is nowhere else. You will only tread a circle, Titus Groan. There's not a road, not a track, but it will lead you home. For everything comes to Gormenghast."

I too wish Steam or GreenManGaming had it. I'd pre-order it instantly.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMagickaVictoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by LarryLeica View Post
    We need Greenland!
    I dunno... they weren't exactly vitally important during the period, although I agree they were interesting. It just seems like a lot of work for not much result.
    House of Ivy: A Europa Universalis IV AAR FINALLY UPDATED. My Inkwell.

"There is nowhere else. You will only tread a circle, Titus Groan. There's not a road, not a track, but it will lead you home. For everything comes to Gormenghast."

Crusader Kings IIMagickaPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Third Angel View Post
    Greenland and Vinland aren't worth it. And PI would have to implement colonisation mechanics just for these territories.

I don't really see how it would be an interesting gameplay feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kljunas View Post
    Greenland and Vinland aren't worth it. And PI would have to implement colonisation mechanics just for these territories.

I don't really see how it would be an interesting gameplay feature.
    I'm not saying it's worth too much effort, yet I do not believe they would have to add any mechanics at all. Think of this, just have the first holding be buildable (instead of already existing) like any other holding that hasn't been built yet, and what would that cost, 300 gold maybe? This would be easy to implement and so I don't see a lot of work needed to put Greenland in the game, if they really wanted to. Though I do agree it is a very minor player in the world, still I would find it quite an interesting challenge to play as the count of Greenland, might be fun.
    Help! Help! I'm Crusader Kings 2 obsessed!

General Grumpalodian Aardvark Bellay's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight

Blog Entries
    African pagans, ships in the caspian sea, holy orders for norse. Hmm, nice.

I wonder if they could implement a navigable red sea and beyond by installing two of those new river barriers in an invisible river or such....
    [Micromod] - Old Building Names (Pre-1.10-building-names for CK2)

CK2 Mods: User Mod Index (Don't forget to post about your mod compatibility)
    Deutsch CK2: German CK2 Sub-Forum (go there for the german translation 'repair' mod)

Heir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by LarryLeica View Post
    We need Greenland!
    I don't really see what's vital about a block of ice in the middle of the ocean. If the map would be expanded, why not expand it eastwards into India? Persia feels empty without it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2