• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Who should win the Iron HeAARt for 2012?

• Carnage Al Dente

Votes: 19 42,2%
  • Sudden Patriotic Carnage

Votes: 1 2,2%
  • Jiěfàng Zhànzhēng

Votes: 5 11,1%
  • The Secret Weapon of Switzerland

Votes: 1 2,2%
  • Le Conseil Consultatif sur la Grande Guerre

Votes: 2 4,4%
  • Rank and File: A clerk's war

Votes: 17 37,8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The threads in the OP are officially those eligible for nomination. Nomination begins now and closes May 31. Top 5 will move on to actual voting for the award. Indicate in this thread who you wish to nominate!

Now, assuming that Carnage al Dente will be nominated anyways, I'll nominate Poaches The War to End All Wars. Had a really great time reading that, so it deserves a nomination.

wait. did I vote too early? If I did, I stand by Rank and File: a Clerk's War, by Uriah.

Now, assuming that Carnage al Dente will be nominated anyways, I'll nominate Poaches The War to End All Wars. Had a really great time reading that, so it deserves a nomination.

:sad:

wait. did I vote too early? If I did, I stand by Rank and File: a Clerk's War, by Uriah.

I guess only text votes will be taken into account. But this thread is messy enough as it is; I reccomend making a new one.

Ikrases: Yes, this thread is pretty messy, isn't it? I can delete posts if it really bothers people, but for now, let's just let things happen and see how it goes. (I also didn't see a vote?) I'm ignoring the poll in the interest of fairness, because people may have voted differently if they'd known about the extra options.

Poll:

The War to end all Wars: 1
Rank and File: 1
Freedom or death: 1

I was confused too, since this included a poll, which normally means voting. I'm concerned that some people may think "Oh, I voted already" when the actual voting comes along.

Rensslaer

That's a good point. I can't delete the poll, so I will go ahead and create a new thread for the nominations. I will post a link here when it's done.

EDIT: Here's the proper thread. Let us never speak of this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.