• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
İ have to leave Budapest, it is almost encircled. I can't risk loss of more troops there.

I understand :)

But still it is unacceptable for the AAR! I want fortress Budapest! No step backwards! You can counterattack later! :wacko:

PART III : SECRET OIL TRADE​

December 1944

Evacuation of Courland Pocket has begun. Our forces in Jelgava are bravely resisting Red menace to buy time.

S67qUXK.png

On December 19, Albert Speer convinced Spanish Foreign Minister Suner for transferring excess oil reserves of Spanish Army to Germany. In return Germany will provide technical blueprints to Spanish Army. Shipment will be made between Barcelona and Genoa under great secrecy.

Bsl1sH7.png

Luftwaffe is bombing Warsaw to eradicate partisans. Fuhrer's intention is to crush the uprising even if Warsaw will have to be left to Bolsheviks. Forces in Radom is retreating to Sosnowiec in total disarray.

H62BqMJ.png

General Model is conducting strategic withdrawals from Krakow and Budapest. Fuhrer agreed to withdrawals considering dire situation of the front. Ferenc Szalasi, head of Hungarian government, issuea protest to German government stating that Germans didn't fight sufficiently to protect Hungarian capital from Bolshevik loooters.

DImBNRz.png

Fuhrer decided to go on offensive to ease burden on other fronts. Field Marshal Von Kleist planned an offensive against Florence which is protected by relatively small number of British forces.

JQh48eI.png

The British airdropped Polish fighters in Warsaw on December 20. Soviet Offensive against Plock made it impossible for Wehrmacht to crush the uprising. Fuhrer finally accepted the loss of Warsaw. German forces in the area were ordered to burn the city before Soviets arrive.

WKtfd4V.png

Government of Argentina agreed to provide much needed to oil to Germany. Argentinian oil tankers entered Mediterranean with Argentinian flag and near Corsica they changed to Italian flag and docked at Genoa. The amount of oil reserves rose to 2400 with Argentinian oil.

Df9G06O.png

German-Croatian forces in Osijek are exhausted and were ordered to march towards Bjelovar. Budapest was declared an open city by Hungarian government.

OYogowa.png

US Forces launched an offensive against Mainz after the fall of Saarbrücken. Fuhrer ordered V2 rocket attacks on infrastructure of Saarbrücken to slow down Allied advance.

91EraBS.png

Objective Failed

You lost Warsaw,German forces losses Morale.

Now You CANNOT Lose Pola,change your defensive Line,because Port of Pola Cannot fall into Soviet Hands!

You got albanian SS division "Skanderberg" ? Wow

Yeah, someone should put him in the game. Omega comes to my mind, creator of 1945 scenario.

You lost Warsaw,German forces losses Morale.

Is there such an event ? I was also disappointed by the loss of Warsaw. I wanted at least to eradicate these partisan scums but Soviet pressure is immense.

Use the Rhine as a defensive line and hope for the best in the east.

I won't be on defensive in the West. When my troops are reinforced and reorganized, i will launch offensive into Belgium.

You're gonna die! I love it:)

This is awesome!

I think you should start an offensive and deplete your final reserves :rofl: !

Love this AAR!

I need at least 2 more weeks to reorganize. By the way, i am at work now, but will make update after work.

Last edited:
Your situation is definitely more than desperate. Even if you do manage to counterattack in the west and defeat the Allies, how you will turn back the advancing legions of the Soviet Red Army is beyond me.

Good luck, you are very much going to need it....

Do not is an event,I give to you objectives,and you failed :p

Also,now Do not lose Pola,because is one of the biggest ports in Italy

If Hungary falls, Austria and the Reich are right next door!

Are you going to use the mountains of Austria to form a defensive line? How is the situation in the air/with the IC?

Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!

Oh, wait. Not yet.

BTW, Führer is a title , not a name so you really should write "the Fuehrer decided to do xyz."