New version uploaded 1.1 (See reversion notes at end)
"Victoria II Nation Establisher" is a dynamic modding tool i have developed in order to *Establish* nations in shortest time and economize modding time and difficulty when it comes to big projects such as NNM and PDM .
The main features :
What it does not :
- Dynamically reads and pareses game data from a resource directory to let you create nations in different game properties and data . For example Party issues , Government types , Technologies , Inventions etc etc..
- Automatically generates :
- Localisation data for party names and for each type of government to name the country .
- Common data of the country , Which contains all available parties .
- Historical data :
- Units - Do not worry , there are Land & Sea editors too !
- Misc nation data - See in the pictures ...
- Technology - There is an UI to pick specific technologies or massive switching by years .
- Inventions - Same as technologies .
- Reforms and upper-house - Automatic ! by the the government type . Hardcore modders CAN change the generation by the dynamic resource files :)
- Flags - Forget about renaming 5 times .... 5 empty flags will wait your editing ! Download right now a TGA editor if still don't have it !
- Exporting output - Your new nation ! But just only without borders .
Dynamic , what ?
- It does not creates or generates any borders . (You should find tool for it , As far as i know the best exists now for Victoria 2 is the Clauswitz Scenario Editor for Victoria 2 .
- It does not generates any diplomatic relations between another countries , You should do it with Notepad++ :P
- It does not creates timeline bookmarks ... (cuz they are useless and imbalanced)
If you have a big project such as NNM or APD you are reworking the whole game , The base game properties are not fit your mod anymore , For example what if you created new technologies , governments , ideologies , units and other new game objects . So you can put your new modded files in the Resources\Game directory . The tool will read and parse your new game objects and properties and let you create new nations fastest with the new features you have added to the game in your mod . In short .
- I am not really sure if the tool will work properly in older systems such as WinXp . But for who does have Windows 8 with .NET Framework 4.5 the application will work as expected .
- Download .NET Framework 4.5 otherwise the tool won't even launch . Download .NET Framework 4.5
- If your anti virus deletes it , Then make your decision :> Trust or Not . (LoL)
- The application contains EULA , Please read and confirm you are agree the EULA (As-Is etc etc ..)
- The application MAY have bugs , I developed it in only 7 days , Report bugs if they appear .
- If i will have free time to push this project forward and develop it i will do it ! SO please post your suggestions .
- DO NOT forget to edit your "\common\countries.txt" and add the new nation to the list .
- You can pick special color by right click on the selection menu of the colors and a RGB color picker will appear .
- Development Information :
- Language : C#
- Lines : 8,500+-
- Code Ratio : 93%
- Foundation : .NET Framework 4.5
- GUI : Windows Forms
- IDE : Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Time : 50 Hours+-
- Source : Closed and obfuscated .
Reversion Notes :
- V 1.1 Media-Fire : http://www.mediafire.com/?1wleakvy9bq0wos
- V 1.0 Media-Fire : http://www.mediafire.com/?ucx5uuetihu2tea
- V 1.0 Strategy-Informer : http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/v...mod/49602.html
- I hope you will enjoy establishing nations in two seconds as i enjoyed developing this modding tool :P
- Fixed incompatibility that causes the application to CTD in certain system conditions .
- Changed obfuscation method .
- Added .NET debug data .