• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

tlkqx

Second Lieutenant
45 Badges
Jul 11, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities: Skylines
Welcome to my first ever AAR. I'll be playing as the USA and using the Black I.C.E mod for Their Finest Hour. Warning: Extremely Image Heavy! I apologise for the difficulty of reading text but due to my monitor and the mod I have to run it at a higher resolution than optimal. My main goals include joining the Allies and assisting them to an overall victory.

bYjaNZL.jpg

Chapters

Chapter 1: An Overview of the Nation

Last edited:
Chapter 1: An Overview of the Nation

January 1st, 1936. President Roosevelt had just finished public meetings regarding the nation's policy to neutrality. Although he was assuring the public he intended to extend the 1935 Neutrality act set to expire he was worried about the growing tensions in the world and in particular the tensions in Europe. So without rest he bent himself to the task of reviewing the nation as a whole and it's capabilities to defend itself in the case of war. The conclusions he drew showed the following.

DFFcAlf.jpg

Current stance on the stage of world diplomacy

hZG9gOd.jpg

Nation's production status

XwwlKfb.jpg

Ministers and other political statistics

p0J2vmR.jpg

Spy network

HwKMs46.gif

High commands

qULwQqq.gif

Unit statistics

al0czPV.gif

akFqxVg.gif

bRCJ8tC.gif

36qwLAQ.gif

x1jXOeg.gif

Technology​

Last edited:
You should try to crop only the useful parts. For example in your unit and tech screens we do need to see the grey frame (background) surrounding the blue box.

Looking forward for the rest of the AAR, I don't think I ve seen a US BICE AAR yet !!

You should try to crop only the useful parts. For example in your unit and tech screens we do need to see the grey frame (background) surrounding the blue box.

Looking forward for the rest of the AAR, I don't think I ve seen a US BICE AAR yet !!

I'll try to do that :) Although I still probably won't fix the resolution issues :( Maybe I'll have to pick up the res fix for Black Ice mod.

Yeah, just remember the golden number !!!! (800 width)

Nice AAR, are you planning to stop on the ELbe river or keep running till the Kremlin?

Nice AAR, are you planning to stop on the ELbe river or keep running till the Kremlin?

Elbe was where the Russian's and Americans joined fronts I believe? Are you asking if I will attack the Soviets :eek: ?

I'm going to temporarily delay any new updates till I am happy with the image quality I can make. I will also restart the save so I can have a more interesting campaign with Black I.C.E 3.0.

Elbe was where the Russian's and Americans joined fronts I believe? Are you asking if I will attack the Soviets :eek: ?

I'm going to temporarily delay any new updates till I am happy with the image quality I can make. I will also restart the save so I can have a more interesting campaign with Black I.C.E 3.0.

Yeah, that's were they met, they could have met way beyond Berlin and Prag, but the Americans stopped to leave the Ruskies their part, and that's how cold war started...

Yeah, that's were they met, they could have met way beyond Berlin and Prag, but the Americans stopped to leave the Ruskies their part, and that's how cold war started...

Ruskies got stuck here for a good while. It would've been an interesting scenario if Americans weren't fair...