• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(129395)

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Dec 23, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
i installed the black ice mod it loads up and all the loading screens and all that are black ice then when i get to the main menu and click a country then click play it crashes. what is wrong?

Unless you register a TFH expansion with this forum, I will think you don't have TFH and Black ICE only works with TFH.
Then, you will better find help on anything Black ICE related within the "Hoi3 User modifications"/"DiDay's ICE" section of this forum.

thank it worked this time but it crashed like later on when i was playing. is it like an unstable mod?

You really should be looking for help in the correct section of the forum here. I would suggest you first check the sticky threads on there, and if nothing of use is found then ask. Some of the developers or users with more knowledge of Black ICE will certainly answer to a thread in that section.