+ Reply to Thread

Thread: simple question probably simple answere

simple question probably simple answere

i installed the black ice mod it loads up and all the loading screens and all that are black ice then when i get to the main menu and click a country then click play it crashes. what is wrong?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - General George Patton Jr

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Unless you register a TFH expansion with this forum, I will think you don't have TFH and Black ICE only works with TFH.
    Then, you will better find help on anything Black ICE related within the "Hoi3 User modifications"/"DiDay's ICE" section of this forum.

thank it worked this time but it crashed like later on when i was playing. is it like an unstable mod?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - General George Patton Jr

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

You really should be looking for help in the correct section of the forum here. I would suggest you first check the sticky threads on there, and if nothing of use is found then ask. Some of the developers or users with more knowledge of Black ICE will certainly answer to a thread in that section.

+ Reply to Thread