• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HorseDemon

<font color="white"><b>Senior Producer</b><br>Para
Sep 7, 2012
We are aware of (and have confirmed) the problem that a lot of people are able to continue beyond mission 1. Something went wrong with the steam update yesterday evening- the build was working fine but something likely happened during the actual upload.

It was a big update in terms of code and content with a lot of variables.

It's still early in the morning in Montreal as I write this but it will be #1 on the priority list. Please be patient and we'll have this sorted asap!

THANKS!

Hello Bisshop, as informed the issue is being worked on. A fix for it will be released as soon as its ready.

So how are things looking, anny updates on how things are going with this problem?

Yesterday they said they had fixed it, but it would seem the problem is sticking. It is somewhat frustrating.
I hope for a quick fix. It really does seem sort of bad to sell a broken game. I had just bought it on steam, and after the first map it is broken.
Normally I would have demanded my money back but I really like what I saw till the problem started, and I have bought a huge amount of games from paradox
without any bugs, so because of our history I'll wait.

Please fix it, I want to play! :D

Hi Guys, thanks for your patience. We just released a quick fix to allow you to progress in campaign mode.

Warning: This quick fix created a bug that will be corrected shortly. If you play coop and some players don't complete the same quest (meaning that the XP they gain is different) the next game will be out of sync. You won't lose your progress, but will have to create a new lobby to re-initialize the XP of the clients. This bug will be corrected soon (surely today) but we wanted to fix the campaign progression first.

Have Fun!

source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/202130/discussions/0/810921274054627526/#c810921274059693348