• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co_Karoliina

Developer
Oct 1, 2010
www.colossalorder.fi
Here's the change log of the patch that just went live. We hope this helps with a lot of the problems people have been having with the game.

-New feature: Edge mouse scrolling (Can be turned on from the control settings)
-New feature: Quicksave shortcut (Default: F5)
-New feature: Display number of transported passengers for lines, stops and vehicles

-Fixed bug: Citizens don't use the closest stop when interchanging lines (With old saves reactivate the lines to get it fixed)
-Fixed bug: Sometimes ticket price panel suggest you have lower generic prices than vehicle specific prices
-Fixed bug: Spacebar repeats last button click
-Fixed bug: Missing text when a trying to kick a player out of the game
-Fixed bug: Height tools in mapeditor decrease framerate until mouse button is released
-Fixed bug: If timetable has multiple departures at the same time, only one vehicle is dispatched
-Fixed bug: Stops can change number when editing road under them
-Fixed bug: At some locations placing a stop bulldozes adjacent building
-Fixed bug: After line is modified citizens can use wrong stops (even waypoints) until line is paused and reactived
-Fixed bug: Number of waiting passengers at stop turn negative when line is deleted
-Fixed bug: If mouse zoom is disabled, camera movement is slow until you use keyboard to zoom
-Fixed bug: Broken file in the cloud causes empty load game window

-Improvement: Minimap viewport frustum indicator clearer
-Improvement: Underground view display the grid with thinner lines
-Improvement: Green ticket price colors are more easily distinguished
-Improvement: When constructing roads in map editor allow automatic removal of overlapping buildings

Whoops... :/

13041710411315961411094120.jpg

I should have mentioned the blue number issue, that's my bad, sorry! It will be fixed in the next patch and we have it marked down as a bug. The purpose was to try and make the darker green and lighter green easier to distinguish.

The line markers have not been modified in this patch.

I notice that you have changed the thickness of the grid lines in the underground view but not given us an option of removing the roads from the view, which to me would have been more useful as I find it difficult sometimes to join bits of track under roads. Will this be done in a future patch? Great game, really enjoying it.

-Fixed bug: Citizens don't use the closest stop when interchanging lines (With old saves reactivate the lines to get it fixed)
This seems a lot better....however I have turned off then turned back on a tram line and passengers are getting on at the first stop on the line, then getting off at the second stop and walking back past the first stop where they got on orginally.

EDIT: will test further...seems to only be this line, and I have a thought as to why (not related to the game as such, but rather the way the line is designed)

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is there now a price issue when it comes to placing depots? (Well, that's where I've noticed it now) The price shown is only that of the depot, not of the demolition of any of the buildings you might take out, though you still pay that price...

I'm guessing the negative passenger bug isn't fixed retroactively and we still need to bulldoze the affected stops? Because I'm still seeing negative passenger numbers. Not much of a fix, is it. Ditto on underground constuction - how exactly have thinner grid lines fixed anything? The problem is opaque roads, not grid lines.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately the game crashes immediately every time I try to launch it. I'll try a verify integrity to see if that helps.

edit: it didn't help... but the game ran when I went into the steam folder and launched the exe directly, but still crashes when launching through steam.

Linoa06, the memory issue is still being investigated. There's problems with the 32bit Windows as the operating system limits the amount of memory the game can use. There is a way to increase this limit that seems to help with similar problems with some other games but at this point i can't recommend it so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Open console (cmd.exe) as administrator, run the following command and reboot:
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072

Note that this changes the setting permanently, in case it causes other problems with your system you need to run the command again to set it back to default:
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 2048

We have people investigating the issue and a hoping to come up with a solution soon. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!

I'll have a look at making the roads transparent in underground mode, it's a bit tricky but we will look into it.

Depot pricing should not have changed, but I'll see how it looks!

Negative passenger numbers fix doesn't seem to work retroactively, I'm sorry. But the fix will prevent it from happening in the future.

I notice that you have changed the thickness of the grid lines in the underground view but not given us an option of removing the roads from the view, which to me would have been more useful as I find it difficult sometimes to join bits of track under roads. Will this be done in a future patch? Great game, really enjoying it.

same here...

Status
Not open for further replies.