Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: oh man how many of you play USA totally hood

oh man how many of you play USA totally hood

man i beat down all them red jackets man

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

I lol'd at this post...
    Nicht durch Reden und Majoritätsbeschlüsse werden die großen Fragen der Zeit entschieden — das ist der große Fehler von 1848 und 1849 gewesen — sondern durch Eisen und Blut.
    ~Otto von Bismarck

Lieber tot als rot!

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

word

Fo sho mah nigga.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Bust a cap in der a$$!

Crusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Straight up cuhh USA all DAY.
    _=__________________________-
    / //// (____) R K B A____ |
    _|_////_________________(____|
    )/ o /) / )/
    (/ /)__\_))
    (/ /)
    (/ /)
    (/_ o _/)
    --------

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    King Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What the fuck is a "red jacket"?
    Beelzmod - A complete overhaul for CKII

War is people fighting over ideas.
    Peace is ideas fighting over people.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

The only words I understand in this thread are USA :/

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Crusader Kings II500k clubEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

merica for the win.
    OP how come all of your posts either start or end with "man"?
    Is that intentional, man?
    Are you the dude, man?
    (read: friendly fun don't nobody get riled up, kay?)
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Hitchens

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Sagan

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Phibs View Post
    merica for the win.
    OP how come all of your posts either start or end with "man"?
    Is that intentional, man?
    Are you the dude, man?
    (read: friendly fun don't nobody get riled up, kay?)
    I noticed this myself... Can't tell if sincere, or irony...

Quote Originally Posted by Beelz View Post
    What the fuck is a "red jacket"?
    A redcoat, probably.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Krautkopf View Post
    A redcoat, probably.
    That was my guess. I'm not certain what hood denotes, at least not in relation to a game like this. I have played the US in a very cutthroat style of play and blown the infamy limit away many times though. I'm a warmongering imperialist at heart.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by aceflamingo23 View Post
    man i beat down all them red jackets man
    What the bloody hell did you just say about me, chap? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal marines, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the zulu, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top rifleman in the entire of her majesties armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that load of old rubbish to me over the Internet? Think again, chum. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of governor generals across the British Empire and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, chum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, mate. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my ships of the line. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal navy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little state. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody simple fool. I will pour subsidies all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, chum.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

With people like this (the OP) in our present, I weep for the future. I just *love* how "urban" everything is these days. I suggest the smart, intellectual ones either hide in bunkers or leave the planet. It's completely sickening.
    "If the opposition disarms, all is well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." - Joseph Stalin (The Political Report of the Central Committee, The Fifteenth Congress of the C.P.S.U. - December 7th, 1927)

Crusader Kings II500k clubEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by CMTSChesscom View Post
    With people like this (the OP) in our present, I weep for the future. I just *love* how "urban" everything is these days. I suggest the smart, intellectual ones either hide in bunkers or leave the planet. It's completely sickening.
    Was it ever different?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarch View Post
    What the bloody hell did you just say about me, chap? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal marines, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the zulu, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top rifleman in the entire of her majesties armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that load of old rubbish to me over the Internet? Think again, chum. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of governor generals across the British Empire and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, chum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, mate. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my ships of the line. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal navy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little state. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody simple fool. I will pour subsidies all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, chum.
    Dats sum triple OG shit aight dere dog.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarch View Post
    Gangsta

Click image for larger version

Name:	gorilla-warfare.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	78534
    I alone have the right to use my avatar!

See the proof

Time to rep my set. I'm holdin it down for the king Frederizay from the PRU double izay! Fo life!

Quote Originally Posted by Claaser View Post
    Time to rep my set. I'm holdin it down for the king Frederizay from the PRU double izay! Fo life!
    Dude not when I'm drinking okay? Be glad no soda got in my keyboard or you'd be in bad f trouble

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast