• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Got permission from Podcat to share this beauty with you guys:

RYh9N5u.jpg

You lucky ducklings get to play HoD now, I'm still waiting for steam to ship it out (not that I'm complaining, I've got studying to do anyways! XD)

I'll make sure to post my supreme empire when I get a hold of it :)

C39C35DD199A1F528F217914653FAD6222469A49

Was going well until the Ottomans got sphered by France. Westernised before 1860 by conquering my rivals. Got two reforms off conquering Hedjaz twice since the Ottomans intervened the first time and made me release them.

Oh man I wanted to do this.Also why did you not conquer Yemen?Did any crisis occur?

I played solid game as Japan starting from the 1861 date...

I tried to recreate the historical borders of the Japan empire as close as possible, but Great Britain got both Port Arthur and Taiwan. Since they were permenantly allied with Russia for the entire game, I did not want to fight them. Actually, not a single great power ever wants to ally with me so it is a moot point. Germany was doing pretty awesome in this game, but they had no colonies.

v2_1.jpg

I even conquered some south Asia territory for oil, but I was late to the colonizing game and was always at infamy limit so I could really conquer much other than China. Funny thing was Russia would attack China and then the UK so I'd invade while they were both involved and gobble up swaths of territory. Pretty easy actually.

V2_MAP_JAP_1919322_3.jpg

Here is the world map for 1919 if you are interested. I'm not sure if I am going to play out to 1936 since no one seems interested in fighting a great war anymore.

After getting soundly beaten by the USA as Mexico as I re-learned how to play Vicky 2, I decided to try out Australia (released day one from the UK). Here's the state of the world in 1919. There have been two Great Wars, one long one in the 1890s that saw the USA lose quite badly (they were knocked out of the GP spots for a while) and a short war that ended before I could witness my new dreadnoughts in action :(

Australia 1919 Map.pngAustralia 1919.png

Oh man I wanted to do this.Also why did you not conquer Yemen?Did any crisis occur?

I sphered Yemen before I found out the weird way From Arabia works. I freed Irag from the turks and became a Great Power during the war.

There was a crisis over greek territory. A year later the Ottomans declared war to take the land back and their ally Prussia ended up annexing the peleponese and then released it as the Ionian islands.

And they became a Great Power??:eek:

They didn't, you need a 2nd province to actually become a GP. But in score they chased the 8th GP.

Anyone have more close up maps, those world maps just don't "do" it for me, knowahtimsayin

Well it's all prestige (and they are secondary in that moment) so it's probably just be a massive focus on culture tech and some lucky events

Cool

After getting soundly beaten by the USA as Mexico as I re-learned how to play Vicky 2, I decided to try out Australia (released day one from the UK). Here's the state of the world in 1919. There have been two Great Wars, one long one in the 1890s that saw the USA lose quite badly (they were knocked out of the GP spots for a while) and a short war that ended before I could witness my new dreadnoughts in action :(

View attachment 78580View attachment 78581

That U.S. makes me cringe......