• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dzanic

Second Lieutenant
6 Badges
Aug 8, 2009
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
Hmm I am always getting the messages from the U.N. but I have never been called on for a voting in the general assembly regarding a nations borders or other conflicts between nations. I guess its just there for the sake and does not have a real purpose?

I wanted to initiate embargo against south africa for the apartheid and against palestine and israel for example but I guess we are not there yet to implement the U.N. in a more sophisticated way?

The UN are basically just the IMF giving subsidies to poor countrys. Which is amusing as it's mostly communist dictators it goes to. AFAIK.

I read a while back some-one mentioned that they had planed to do this in the future but I am unsure...

I read a while back some-one mentioned that they had planed to do this in the future but I am unsure...
Probably one of my posts some where. While doing UI modifications I came across an unfinished UN UI and surmised that it was a planned feature that likely got cut during initial development. AFAIK there is no plans implement it in a future patch.

The UN are basically just the IMF giving subsidies to poor countrys. Which is amusing as it's mostly communist dictators it goes to. AFAIK.

And that's not what they do in real life how...