• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(724888)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 11, 2013
  • Impire
Hi Everyone a Newbie here

Although I'm quite enjoying the game I'm really struggling with it, I unlock runes but they don't show at the end of the level or in the game itself (I bought this game through my steam account). The other problem is the lack of a manual or guide, for example there's no explanation of how to unlock the 5th squad - any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi mrw2020!

Runes you acquire are shown but only when you beat level. When you leave or be defeated, these runes are now shown.
If you want 5th squad, you need to get rune and I believe that it's random which one you find so it can be that you'll need to complete few more levels. Use runes which increase chance of getting new runes ;)

Actually, the Rune that unlocks the 5th squad is given to you once you complete act 4 of chapter 1.

Once you unlock the runes, they become available in your profile under the Runes section. Make sure you save your profile when you exit this page.