• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...... Slobo also has a shipment of yugos coming in, so look forward to test driving one.

On the subject of Yugos, did you hear that they are coming out with a station wagon? It is called a Wego.

Last edited:
Ah, so if I bring you a solid belgian cow, I should be able to trade that in for 5 yugos?
Slobo does not a approve these kind of puns. Also GV does stand for great value - 1 cow will not buy you a Yugo. Now 3 cows and a package of Belgian waffles just might get you the pride of Zastava.

Slobo does not a approve these kind of puns. Also GV does stand for great value - 1 cow will not buy you a Yugo. Now 3 cows and a package of Belgian waffles just might get you the pride of Zastava.

Excuse me, but can you milk a yugo? Didn't think so.

Also, riding a cow to work is only marginally slower than driving a yugo.

excuse me, but can you milk a yugo? Didn't think so.

Also, riding a cow to work is only marginally slower than driving a yugo.
lmao!

vote falc

for being so dismissive of the finest in Serbo-Croatian technology.

vote falc

for being so dismissive of the finest in Serbo-Croatian technology.
I was going to vote Falc yesterday until citizen started sounding "wolfish". Today a lot of people are voting Falc. Do you guys hate Falc like Reis? or do you really think he is a wolf? Hating Yugos is reason to lynch. :p

The cow is also more reliable...
Slobo is disappointed that you think so. The Yugo is a great value - it gets 250 hectares on a single tank of kerosene. Yugo is a reliable card that comes standard with such great features as rear window defrosters. Thus Slobo thinks jpr123 is simply being a yugo hater! Vote JPR123 the yugo hater

I was going to vote Falc yesterday until citizen started sounding "wolfish". Today a lot of people are voting Falc. Do you guys hate Falc like Reis? or do you really think he is a wolf? Hating Yugos is reason to lynch. :p

Rice is the worst. Falc is competent. Let's lynch rice.

Vote rice

Slobo is disappointed that you think so. The Yugo is a great value - it gets 250 hectares on a single tank of kerosene. Yugo is a reliable card that comes standard with such great features as rear window defrosters. Thus Slobo thinks jpr123 is simply being a yugo hater!

Your yugo sounds quite odd, it does hectares and it's a 'card'?

Are you certain you're not plastered drunk on fermented yuzu juice?