How can I edit the order of stops of an existing line without having to start over

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mastergalen

Recruit
Feb 20, 2011
This was a much requested feature in the first Cities in Motion, surely it has added so that you can somehow re-order the stops?

I don't want to keep deleting all of my stops, just because I want to change the order of a stop at the beginning.

This was a much requested feature in the first Cities in Motion, surely it has added so that you can somehow re-order the stops?

I don't want to keep deleting all of my stops, just because I want to change the order of a stop at the beginning.

Agree, this was a very useful feature in CiM 1 so I wonder why they didn't put it in the sequel?

Wondering the same thing myself.

While at this moment you would have to delete all stops and then reorder them, if you have new stops that are along the line just simply adding them will add them to the correct point within the line.

i.e you have stops A C and E and recently built stops B and D, just adding them to the route will make the vehicles run A, B, C, D and E like normal.

While at this moment you would have to delete all stops and then reorder them, if you have new stops that are along the line just simply adding them will add them to the correct point within the line.

i.e you have stops A C and E and recently built stops B and D, just adding them to the route will make the vehicles run A, B, C, D and E like normal.

Oh cool, I didn't know that! Thanks!

Though a drag and drop ability I thought would be one of the basic features...

Oh cool, I didn't know that! Thanks!

Though a drag and drop ability I thought would be one of the basic features...

The UI needs help.

I don't understand how this auto system will work if I add stop number 17 and I want it to go between stops 3 and 4, the game will place it there or it will place it at the end? What if I want it to go between stops 6 and 7 instead of stops 3 and 4, how does the game automatically place the newly added stop where *I* want it to be, how does the game read my mind.

As Chris would say on Family Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByP2pQSbSmE
Get out of my head, Get out of my head!

You've got a point there. The game doesn't read your mind. It puts the stop in the most logical place (based on traffic flow in my observation). So yeah, if you want to have a stop in a "strange" location, that is a problem.