Closed Thread

Thread: Mod Elder King?

Mod Elder King?

Hi
    Some day ago, i came to know that the elder kings mod for ck2 would output the 1 july. But i didn't find the download for this mod. Can you put the link for this mod?
    Thanks and sorry for my english

Field Marshal Demi Moderator Korbah's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

As said above you'll need to register your CK2 to see the modding subforum which has the download link.

You can register your game here
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    CK2: Elder Kings, the Elder Scrolls Mod for CK2 | Crusader Kings Z | CK2 Minimap Retextures | CK2 Flag Template | CK2 Icon Templates
    CK2 Wiki
    If I use this colour, I'm talking as a Demi-Moderator. Please follow the rules and play nice.
    4-0

Closed Thread