• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inspired by your backgrounds, i've put some new buttons in instead of the old gold tipped ones. They're fairly simple, just a curved square with a blue/white border - to match the new backgrounds.

001.jpg

002.jpg

They're available here.

I'm working on putting in a new font, hopefully to go with a more modern style font.

Last edited:
Send me the buttons if they're finished, i'd like the incorporate them asap for 6.2

got some new shields and flags done for 6.2 also!

We'll have:
Germany, Spain, Hungary, India, United States, Estonia, and Canada, and hopefully North Korea, South Korea, Czechoslovakia, and Slovakia.

Originally posted by Josquius
Why're you doing this though?
None of the other mods go over the top like this do they?

were making our MOD special, also their was talk about re-doing the whole EU2 graphics in the flag thread once, but that died off. I just thought it would make our mod unique and help boost its reputation ;)

oh Marquis love your work, looks like ya stole ma job :p (i dun mind it free's me up ;)) one thing, i looked at ur buttons, and the shadow looks weird, and your shadow file isnt like the old shaddow file. (obviously it would be different shape, but it should be similar after shape). apart from that their great! Keep up the good work :)

Heh kev, I haven't stole your job ! You can do it with me :p I'll take a look at the shadow. Could do with some new unit pictures perhaps, I remember seeing one with a marine style guy, that looked good, and a bunker when you assault during a siege, rather than a castle type thing. If you wanna carry on with the graphics conversion Kev, pm me and we'll sort out who does which bits. I've done a fair amount of the in game menu's, but still alot more to do.

Originally posted by The Marquis
Heh kev, I haven't stole your job ! You can do it with me :p I'll take a look at the shadow. Could do with some new unit pictures perhaps, I remember seeing one with a marine style guy, that looked good, and a bunker when you assault during a siege, rather than a castle type thing. If you wanna carry on with the graphics conversion Kev, pm me and we'll sort out who does which bits. I've done a fair amount of the in game menu's, but still alot more to do.

as long as you leave me the winning and losing screens to do, then the rest are yours ;). Just need 2 things to do them. a 800x600 picture of Nagisaki after the atom bomb and a picture of Times Square at 12am new years at same resolution to do it, if anyone has them, ill b helpful ta

Originally posted by Kyran
Should we do a new interface?

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do at the moment, it might take a bit longer tho since parts of it are quite tedius. I was thinking of making a very basic one to start, that way to improve on it would be alot easier.

Anyway I'll put up some screenshots of what i've got tomorrow or tuesday.

Marquis: Ok, good that'll really blow the MDS fans away when we get this all ready to go.

Josip:Nope, its not in 6.1 since if it was I wouldn't be asking anyone for it. Could you send it to me?