• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
goodness gracious, hussain is awful

Yup, his heir isn't that much better. These are the reasons why I was forced to do easy difficulty for the Timurids.

Chapter 37 - The Vultures are Circling

(Samarkand, Timurids)

The new Khan sat quietly on the throne. He still missed his father and didn't know what to do. Afshin approaches him.

"Khan, we have some trouble. The people see you as an incapable ruler. Most aren't willing to serve you."

chapter37a.png

"Afshin, do you think I can do it?"

"If you work hard, you can surpass your father."

"I remember father said people fight for throne when old Khan is dead."

"That's true."

"There be many killings then?"

"There will."

"To protect, I show them I'm strong. I kill my enemies."

"Our enemies have already gathered their forces. Your father's personal armies are still loyal to you. They will fight for you."

"I lead armies myself."

"Not yet, Khan. However, you will lead the armies one day."

"Thank you, Afshin."

"To serve the Khan is my duty."

Afshin left the Khan alone as he, along with Jarhad organized the armies for battle against the rebels.

chapter37b.png

(Fars, Timurids)

After defeating multiple enemies, Afshin and Jarhad met up in Fars to take down their last enemy who claims to be the rightful ruler.

"You took your time, Jarhad. I thought you were too busy with the women."

"Quit joking around, the rebels are a handful. My men are more exhausted for moving from province to province than the actual fighting."

"We have one more enemy to deal with before we finish."

"Good, how was your meeting with the Khan a month ago?"

"He appears clueless but he knows what must be done. I actually believe that he can surpass his father."

"He may not have the strengths and smarts of his father. However, he has the same determination to protect. I can still remember the look in his eyes when his father died. He is destined for great things nonetheless."

"I agree. Oh look, we have arrived."

After the pretender was dealt with, Afshin and Jarhad returned back to Samarkand to prepare for the tough road ahead.

Timur never got to finish his chess game.

Hope your idiot ruler won't ruin things too much, he will certainly make conquest harder.

Poor Timur no longer had anymore free time after the annexation of the Kartids. However, we all know who the victor will be :p.

As for conquest, we still have Jarhad and Afshin. Thus, please have faith in the Timurids.

Chapter 38 - There is Only Retribution (part 1)

(Samarkand, Timurids)

Jarhad meets with the new Khan on a hill.

"Khan, you summoned me?"

"Yes, I want to talk with someone."

"What do you wish to discuss?"

"My fathers loved standing here?"

"Yes, he enjoyed the view. He could see distant lands that he wished to conquer one day."

"Can't he see further on a mountain?"

"A mountain isn't easy to climb, Khan. This hill is much closer to home."

"I heard we learned new things."

"We have, Khan. We can now build mosques, docks, constables and marketplaces."

chapter38a.png
chapter38b.png
chapter38d.png
chapter38e.png

"What are those?"

"A mosque is where we Muslims can worship our God. It's a sacred place and the people are slightly happier if they have a mosque in their city. Docks are buildings you have near water where we can have ships. Constables are..."

"My head hurt."

"I'm sorry, Khan."

A group of soldiers marched out of the city.

"Where are they going, Jarhad?"

"We have problems between people of different religions."

chapter38c.png

"I thought we all are Muslims."

"Yes, the problem is that Muslims can be Sunni or Shiite. We are Sunni and there are some Shiite in our nation."

"Why they different?"

"I'm afraid I don't know how to answer that."

"Can they change to Sunni? No problems if we all are Sunnis."

"That's a great idea, Khan. I will immediately tell Afshin about it. He will be thrilled with the idea as well."

Jarhad left the Khan with his guards on the hill. He found Afshin talking with a few missionaries.

"Afshin, looks like you're rather busy."

"We managed to convert the populace in Luristan and Fars. Looks like the religious tensions might be over soon."

chapter38f.png

"That's great. When the Khan asked about this, he actually suggested conversion."

"Really? I guess our Khan isn't as hopeless as people think he is."

(Mangyshlak, Golden Horde)

A man hid in the alley hoping that he wasn't found by the local authorities. For several days, the man has been trying to avoid detection and, thus far, has been successful. He never thought he would reach Mangyshlak but he knew that he wasn't safe yet. Once the coast was clear, the man entered an abandoned hut and rested there for awhile. Once the sun has set, he began to make his move. After scaling a few walls, he managed to get himself into the local black market.

"What do you need, my man?"

"I need supplies to get me to the border. Do you have any?"

"Of course I do. The question is whether or not you can afford it."

The man takes out 10 ducats.

"Is this enough?"

The vendor was thrilled and tries to reach for the ducats. Before he could do so, the man pulls out a dagger and puts it at the vendor's throat.

"Let me see the supplies first. Then I'll decide if you can walk away with these ducats alive."

The vendor quickly backed up and returned shortly with a sack of items. After a quick inspection, the man gave the vendor the ducats and set off to the city gates. When he gets there, he found out he got a break. A group of merchants were leaving the city and he could hide within the crowd. An hour later, the man was on his way to the borders. Every once in a while, he checked his pockets for a piece of paper. He knew that the piece of paper was the only thing that could save his life.

(Below is the map of the Timurids that Timur created. Nations with yellow border are independent.)

chapter38g.png

Last edited:
Chapter 39 - There is Only Retribution (part 2)

The death of Timur had impacts on Timurids' diplomacy situation. While the vassals had shown no signs of disloyalty, the Golden Horde had other plans. As a strong nation, the Golden Horde was a powerful foe and a great ally. The decades of alliance has strengthened the position of the Timurids in the region. Yet, there was no doubt that the Golden Horde was still slightly stronger. Timur knew that and so did the Khan of Golden Horde. For a very long time, the Khans of Golden Horde had wanted to destroy the Timurids. Unable to openly declaring war which would ruin their reputation, the Golden Horde resorted to using petty tactics like supporting rebel groups. When Timur was killed, there was suspicion about a link between the assassins and the Golden Horde. Without any hard evidence, the Golden Horde cannot be accused of such a crime without an immediate war. Jarhad and Afshin knew that they cannot take on the Golden Horde yet and thus decided to keep a low profile. The new Khan of Timurids also managed to get many claims on foreign territory with his new title as the Caliph. The plan was to expand the nation before the Golden Horde was done with their war against the Mongol Khanate. Fate wasn't smiling on the Timurids when the war and the Mongol Khanate ended quickly. The Khan of Golden Horde, having found out the plans of the Timurids, immediately broke the alliance between the two nations and began the mobilization of troops towards the borders. A war was destined to break out with the death of Timur and the generals in Timurids knew that was the case. Regiments of both sides began heading for the borders as a war was prepared by the leaders of both side. A great war between the Khans was about to begin and, by the end, there will only be one supreme Khan.

chapter39a.png
chapter39b.png

Little did the Khan of Golden Horde know that another nation had her eyes on the territories of the Golden Horde. Keeping a low profile in the Muslim world, Lithuania has slowly expanded into parts of Russia and look to expand further. With excellent relationship with all Christian nations, the only option for their expansion was east into Golden Horde territory. Knowing full well what the horde army was capable of, the Lithuania rulers patiently waited for an opportunity. That opportunity arose when Golden Horde regiments were sent to the Timurids - Golden Horde border. With the Horde army unrested and out of position, the ruler of Lithuania decided to strike. They, along with their powerful allies, managed to advance quickly before the horde armies could turn around and fight their new enemy.

chapter39c.png

Meanwhile, the Timurids were preparing their own operations. When the horde army began to move towards the west, Hussain had an unexpected guest.

While the Khan was discussing with Afshin and Jarhad about their next moves, a guard entered.

"Khan, there's a man that wishes to see you."

"A man?"

Hussain looked at Jarhad. Jarhad answered.

"I'll deal with this man. I'll do all the talking."

Jarhad turned towards the guard

"Let him in!"

The guard soon let a young man into the tent.

"Hail, Khan of Timurids."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Sattar."

"From your clothes, I would say you are quite well off."

"I am. Why isn't the Khan speaking to me?"

"Do you think you're worthy enough to speak to him?"

"I'm afraid not. However, I have information that he would be interested in."

"Information?"

The young man takes out a piece of paper and handed to the guard. The guard passed the paper to Jarhad. After reading through the content, Jarhad passed the paper to Afshin.

"How did you get this?"

"The Khan of Golden Horde ordered me to be the middleman. I did the exchange with the assassin head but I never thought that the Khan would want me dead."

"It's interesting that you think that we would forgive you. Guards!"

A dozen men entered the tent.

"Take him to the prison!"

Before the guards could follow the order, Hussain signaled them to stop. Jarhad looked at Hussain.

"Jarhad, my father said your enemy's enemy is your friend. I think he would benefit more if he lives."

He then turned to Sattar.

"Sattar, you serve me?"

Sattar immediately bowed before Hussain and swore his allegiance to the Khan. Jarhad tried to talk Hussain out of it.

"Khan...."

Hussain signaled him to top talking with his hand.

"Jarhad, we need friends. Father said friends make you stronger."

Sattar interrupted.

"Khan, I also know the location of the Shadow organization base."

Jarhad quickly looked at Sattar.

"Where?"

"Yazd."

"Impossible!"

"They say the safest place is where your enemies least expect it."

"How will we attack them without alerting them?"

Afshin spoke out.

"We told the heretics that we were willing to give concessions in our meeting. That meeting is in Yazd. We can use the opportunity to strike without warning them."

chapter39d.png

the tension is so thick you could use it to make a nuclear bunker

It never got that thick, lol.

Chapter 40 - There is Only Retribution (part 3)

As the Timurids army headed towards Yazd, Jarhad was speaking with Sattar while both of them were riding horses.

"What made you swear allegiance to our Khan? He's not the brightest ruler and you're not a coward."

"How do you know I'm not a coward, Jarhad?"

"When I called the guards, you weren't fazed at all. You have guts."

"I swore allegiance because the Khan saved my life. I owe it to him. As for him, I feel that he's destined for great things. He may not appear bright but he has something that makes you want to serve him."

"I know what you mean. Welcome aboard! I hope you're not angry with the fact I wanted to imprison you."

"No, your reaction was normal. I didn't think I would live when I get you that paper anyways."

"Why did you come then?"

"I was hunted down by the Khan of Golden Horde. I was facing death anyways. If I come here and die, I would be satisfied that justice was done."

"If you weren't being hunted down, you won't come?"

"I was doing business. Money isn't easy to come by nowadays. You might need blood on your hands to stay alive."

"Looks like we've arrived at Yazd. Time for the Shadow organization to fall. You will stay behind with the reserves."

"Why?"

"Trust me on this."

The ambush on the Shadow organization was a success. None of the assassins were expecting an attack by trained soldiers and there was no survivors. Unfortunately, the ambush came with losses as well. Jarhad, along with a hundred other soldiers, lost their lives while confronting the enemy. The army returned back to the Timurids - Golden Horde border where the Khan has set up a new camp. Sattar walked towards the Khan's tent when Afshin greeted him.

"Sattar, I heard the terrible news. The death of Jarhad is a terrible loss to our nation."

"I wish I stopped him. I should be the one that died."

"Jarhad knew that something terrible was going to happen to him. He wants you to live and continue to serve the Khan. He sees great promise in you."

"Great promise?"

"We spoke before he headed out. He says that you will be able to assist the Khan. You are young. You have guts and the brains. Somehow, he knew he wouldn't live through the ambush."

"Why did he join the soldiers then? He could've lived."

"Jarhad owed a lot to Timur. To cower against the enemies that killed Timur goes against his pride. He had no choice but fight."

"We lost a great man."

"We have but we also gained someone else equally great. Take this."

Afshin took out a letter and handed to Sattar.

"This is a letter from Jarhad before he left. I'm pretty sure this is the time to give it to you. You should spend the new few days going through it."

"What about the Khan?"

"Don't worry. We have another score to settle and the Khan has plenty of advisors for that. You just deal with the letter."

Afshin walked into the tent and left Sattar to deal with his grief.

chapter40a.png

Well GH is off fighting europeans, the chobanids dont seem like trouble, who the heck is candar?

So that just leaves the wild card ... YEMEN

Yemen is the last nation I would be worrying about, lol.

Chapter 41 - There is Only Retribution (part 4)

Soon after the war was declared, an unexpected visitor arrived before the Khan. The visitor was a diplomat from the Ottoman Empire. The ruler of the Ottomans have apparently placed his bets on the Timurids and wished to form an alliance. The Ottomans were a might in the Asian minors and an alliance would certainly secure Timurids' western front. To see whether the Ottoman ruler is truly sincere with his offer of alliance, the Ottomans were expected to join in the war. News soon arrived that the Ottomans have honored their alliance with the Timurids.

chapter41a.png

The entry of the Ottomans in the war definitely made the war easier. The Ottomans would be using their navy to transport troops across the Black Sea and thus the Golden Horde regiments are forced to take on two fronts. The Khan of Golden Horde, knowing full well he cannot take on all these enemies, decided to cede some land to Lithuania in return for peace. The Lithuania ruler, knowing full well that a devastating victory is unlikely, agreed to the generous offer.

chapter41b.png

With Lithuania coalition out of the war, Afshin began worrying about how his troops will fare. Following a great suggestion from Sattar, a messenger was sent to the Tianwan emperor. The messenger needed to convince the emperor that declaring war on the Golden Horde would be very beneficial for both nations. He argued that, with much of their troops in the west, eastern Golden Horde territories were wide open for an attack. In addition, the emperor had a chance to erase the humiliation he got from the previous encounter the two nations were in. After a short talk, the Tianwan emperor was convinced and declared a war that would spread the Golden Horde regiments even thinner.

chapter41c.png

The war also saw the birth of a new general. Nasîr, son of a well-known noble family head, has shown great promise in leading men. He took part in the ambush of the Shadow organization and has proven a great leader with no men lost. With the war against the Golden Horde taking place, he was promoted to a general and ordered to lead his own regiment. At the start of the war, the Golden Horde regiments were busy elsewhere. However, the exit of Lithuania saw their regiment storming back. After a few small victories, Nasîr won a key victory in Khawarzam. The Golden Horde army ,previously feared by many, was reduced to only one regiment following that disastrous loss. The Timurids and her vassals used the opportunity to quickly siege many provinces.

chapter41d.png

(North Ufa, Golden Horde)

"General! I think we need to retreat. We need to get proper medics for you."

"No need. My time is up. After all, my death was foretold before I became general."

"Foretold?"

"Yes, a wise man told me that I would die when the people of Yazd all became Sunni. We just received news, didn't we?"

"Yes, but...."

"No buts. I have done much for my nation. We have occupied many Golden Horde provinces and they are struggling to defeat us."

"We will push on then."

"No, do this dying man one last favor. Ride to the Khan and tell him to take what he can get. I fear a prolonged war would only aid the Golden Horde."

"Yes, general."

The soldier rode off to the Khan and forwarded the message. The general died a few days later at the age of 26. The Khan, thankful for the service of the general, decided to comply with his dying wish. A peace offer was drawn up and the Golden Horde, after agreeing to it, was severely weakened.

chapter41e.png

36 infamy!!!!! uh-oh :unsure:

Rest assured that I didn't go over the limit. My government and easy difficulty adds 20 to my infamy limit. Legitimacy adds 5 to that limit. The remaining 12 infamy limit comes from the base amount and from prestige. I had planned to release some vassals, as you'll see shortly, so it won't be that high for long.

Chapter 42 - Spared from Total Destruction

After losing 4 provinces to Lithuania and 9 provinces to Timurids, the Golden Horde has yet to get any peace. Tianwan, persuaded by Timurids diplomats, still attacked their eastern possessions. Tianwan emperor, after finding himself alone in the fight against the Golden Horde, sent a white peace hoping to get out unharmed. The Golden Horde Khan, knowing that his nation needed time to lick her wound, agreed. In the Khan's tent, the Khan met with his top general.

chapter42b.png

"Khan, you wished to speak with me?"

"Yes, what news do you have on those cursed Timurids?"

"I heard that they didn't keep any of the lands they conquered from us. Two vassals were released with one getting one province while the other getting three provinces."

chapter42a.png

"He created vassals? He attacked me, took my land and gave those people their independence?"

"Yes, my Khan."

"To make it worse, their Khan is a complete idiot. The fact that I lost to him is disgraceful. Wait, what happened to the rest of their conquered lands?"

"They were given the Kazakh who had claims to those land."

chapter42d.png

"The Timurids Khan had a war to give away his possessions. I cannot believe we lost to them. Prepare the men!"

"What are your orders, Khan?"

"We will attack the Timurids the moment our truce is over. We will not be defeated like this."

Outside the tent, there was a whinny sound followed by a large crash. The Khan and general headed outside to see a dead horse on top of the barricade. Beside the horse, a dying messenger was still breathing. The general walks over and crouches down. The messenger, seeing the general, gave out his last message.

"Novgorod attacks."

The general immediately walks over to the Khan to deliver the bad news.

chapter42c.png

Without much of a breather, the Golden Horde found herself at war once again. The soldiers, exhausted and almost without morale, wondered if this was the year their nation faced total destruction. The Khan, knowing that hesitation would mean total defeat, immediately gathered all his generals and the remaining soldiers. The previous three wars have depleted their manpower and recruiting has not been smooth. Vastly outnumbered, the low morale Golden Horde army marched out towards their enemy. After a few encounters, Novgorod ruler was happy with the few occupied provinces and sent a peace offer to Golden Horde. For the future of this nation, the Khan had no choice but to accept. Following the war, the Khan also vowed that the Timurids would one day pay for their treachery.

chapter42e.png

and think a few updates ago, the GH was the big bad wolf

Yup, they were foolish to break our alliance. I would've saved them from Lithuania :p.

Chapter 43 - Preparing to Head East

(Samarkand, Timurids)

The Khan was sleeping in his bed when Sattar entered.

"Khan."

There was no response.

"Khan!"

"Me sleeping. Go away!"

"Your father never slept in. Are you sure you want to be better than him?"

"I get up."

The Khan gets up and stretches.

"Why you here?"

"I bring important news."

"Me hungry. Tell me after I eat."

The Khan heads off to get his breakfast while Sattar follows after.

"Khan, I can tell you the news while you eat."

"Alright."

Few minutes later, the two men were sitting outside the Khan's tent. While the Khan eats, Sattar began to report the news.

"We have received report that Yuan has broken free from the Golden Horde. Looks like their eastern possessions might be gone soon."

chapter43a.png

The Khan continued eating and paid no attention to it.

"The Kashmir sultan had terrible accident and his nobles asked you to rule over them."

chapter43b.png

The Khan, having just finished eating, looked around the camp. Sattar was getting a little annoyed.

"Khan, these news affect you. I suggest you pay attention!"

The Khan yawned and pulled out his ear plugs.

"You say something?"

Sattar tried hard not to hit the Khan over the head.

"Why do you have ear plugs?"

"Me have trouble sleeping. Ear plugs good."

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"No. You repeat?"

"I won't repeat. Let's get to something where we need your decision. We need to introduce something to make our nation stronger."

"Stronger army?"

"Yes, we need a stronger army. Do you want bigger army?"

"I want better army."

"Military drill it is."

chapter43c.png

"Drill?"

"Thank you, Khan. I'm glad you showed me your great wisdom."

Sattar quickly left the Khan alone as he heads off to meet with Afshin.

Last edited:
Chapter 44 - Finishing the Conquest (part 1)

The Khan of Timurids, Hussain, ordered the start of a great campaign in 1406. His father, Timur, has longed to conquer western India. However, Timur died before his dream could come true. In remembrance of his father, Hussain, with support from Afshin and Sattar, began making preparations for the conquest in the east. In the year 1406, the preparations were done. Thus, the conquest of Delhi had begun.

chapter44a.png

Following the many wars, Delhi still hadn't recovered. With an ongoing war against neighboring Hindu nations, Delhi desperately needed peace. When the Timurids declared war, all of Delhi's allies abandoned them. The victory over Golden Horde has spread the name of Hussain as the Khan that defeated a scourge in the north. Many Indian nations began fearing the Timurids and decided that the Timurids wasn't a nation one would go against in a war. Delhi, vastly outnumbered, seemed destined to fall to the Timurids. However, an unexpected surprise in India also took place. The nation Nepal, despite losing twice to Timurids in the past, was eager for more of a beating.

chapter44b.png

In defense of Timurids, all the vassals have joined in the war against Nepal. Hussain was fine with it since he wanted all his soldiers to deal with Delhi only. As the wars against both Delhi and Nepal were going smoothly, bad news arrived from southern India. Deccan, following the annexation of Vijayanagar, has defeated the strongest Hindu nation in all of India. With the great victory, there was little that could stand in Deccan's path to controlling all of southern India. The fact that Deccan was growing stronger wasn't unnoticed in the Timurids court. The Khan and his advisors knew that the two nations would clash sooner or later. TO ensure that the Timurids get the upper hand, the wars in western India must be swift.

chapter44c.png

In the year 1408, the Timurids defeated the defenders of the city, Delhi, and occupied the capital of Delhi. This great accomplishment had proven the Khan's claim of the entire Delhi nation. Taking into account his reputation, Hussain only took two provinces as he was ready to reconquer the rest of the provinces in the next war. Meanwhile, the vassals of Timurids gave Nepal quite a thrashing. After a talk with his advisors, Hussain decided to force Nepal into vassalization. Nepal will prove useful as the eastern Indian nation, Bengal, has been growing steadily as well. Serving as a buffer, Nepal would provide enough time for the Timurids should Bengal wish to declare war.

chapter44d.png
chapter44e.png

Cores: the favored drink of any conquerer

Yup, I love the mission I got. It seems almost OP.

Chapter 45 - Finishing the Conquest (part 2)

(Samarkand, Timurids)

Sattar was ordered by the Khan to meet him.

"My Khan, you wish to speak with me?"

"Ya, how war going?"

"I would say it's going smoothly."

"Me want to attack Indian nation."

"Which one?"

"One we beat before."

"The Hadoti?"

"Ya, them. They get annexed!"

"We had a chance before, Khan. However, you ended the war with only one province taken."

chapter45a.png

"Chobanids look yummier."

"I believe you picked correctly. Hadoti will be ours sooner or later. The Chobanids was prey we needed to take. They broke free from Golden Horde which spelled their doom."

"Foolish Chob warn us."

chapter45b.png

"Indeed, the warning signaled us that it was time to attack them."

"We have traitors also."

"You mean the Ottomans?"

"Them bad people. Never trust them."

chapter45c.png

"We won't ever trust the Ottomans. Looks like we cannot trust any other nations but our own."

"You right."

"The Golden Horde was foolish to join Choabanids. They are asking for their demise."

"Tianwan good!"

"Haha, their timing is perfect. The Golden Horde definitely had their hands full."

chapter45d.png

"Chobanids fall quickly!"

"They were overwhelmed quickly. It was a shame we cannot annex them. We also found out Tianwan got out of their war with Golden Horde. Meanwhile, the Chobanids have their hands full with Qara Koyunlu."

chapter45e.png

"You said war smoothly. You say bad news."

"Yes, we just received news that Oman agreed to be our vassal."

chapter45f.png

"More vassals, more fun!"

Chapter 46 - Finishing the Conquest (part 3)

The Khan wasn't content with the newly conquered Chobanids territory. He wanted to become even stronger and therefore he declared a subjugation war against the Qara Koyunlu. Should the Timurids get this new vassal, her western front would indeed be very tough. However, it was after the war was declared that the Khan found out that Allah forbid the subjugation as the Qara Koyunlu was simply too powerful. Discovering this new problem, the Khan let his regiments continue their attack on the Qara Koyunlu while his two advisors figure out the best ways to get the most out of the war. With both nations having a separate war prior to this war, both nations decided to end their previous war. The Timurids, with a small victory over the Golden Horde, decided to just force their enemy renounce their claims on the Kazakh provinces. Conversely, the Qara Koyunlu ruler decided that Chobanids would be more useful to his nation as a vassal instead of being outright annexed.

chapter46a.png
chapter46b.png

Before long, the allies of Qara Koyunlu exited the war by agreeing to white peace with the Timurids. Thus, they suddenly became easy picking and their defeat was inevitable. As the war in the west rages on, some interesting news from the east reached the Khan of Timurids. Delhi, after suffering a fairly major defeat against the Timurids, has been unable to deal with their rebel problems. As a result, two nations, Sind and Kathiawar, broke free from them. The Khan, with his claims on those lands, didn't hesitate in declaring war. Soon after, the two nations were annexed by the Timurids.

chapter46d.png

Soon after the annexation of the two nations, the war against Qara Koyunlu was close to being finished. After a lengthy discussions between Afshin and Sattar, the Qara Koyunlu was forced to convert to Sunni, cede a province and end vassalization over Chobanids. While the peace deal was sent to the Qara Koyunlu, good news from Oman reached the Timurids court. The new nobles had a little trouble getting the people to listen. After many bribes and threats, they finally have a firm control over the region.

chapter46e.png

I assume this is just spring cleaning before the "pivot to India?

What spring cleaning? The Timurids need to be kept busy while the truce with Delhi still stands. Call it a leisure activity to kill time.

Chapter 47 - Finishing the Conquest (part 4)

Khan Hussain gets another claim on a wealthy neighbor. However, his attention is turned elsewhere.

chapter47a.png

Delhi, still at war with Hindu nations, was ripe for the picking. Like their previous war, no one came to the aid of Delhi. For Timurids, this was rather nice as they didn't want to waste manpower killing off enemies that aren't due for destruction. Just as the war against Delhi has begun, news from Nepal reached the Khan that the people of Nepal were now fully supportive of Khan and will aid him whenever he needs them.

chapter47b.png
chapter47c.png

Delhi proved to no even be an appetizer for the Timurids regiments. Following the suggestion of Sattar, Hussain declared Jihad against Hadoti. Soon after, Hadoti called in their allies Assam and Garha. Assam proved to be an annoyance as they begged for white peace soon after joining the war. As for Hadoti, they were forced to cede one province which would prove to be at a very strategic position.

chapter47d.png
chapter47e.png

As the soldiers worked hard in India, the missionaries in Timurids were working hard as well. The populace of Baltistan was fully converted to Sunni.

chapter47f.png

To keep themselves busy, the Timurids declared two more Jihads. As for the reconquest of Delhi, it hasn't been going very smoothly. The Khan hopes that the Jihads would help speed up the war against Delhi.

chapter47g.png