• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I might host a few in the Characters thread once in a while, maybe monthly, if there's interest :) I'll steal your format, I think, Nintz.

Sad. I just found this and was about to get into it. Horrible timing on my part!

You can go back and play some of the old ones. And, eventually, I'll start this back up. With the CK2 > EUIV converter officially announced I'll likely resume these somewhere around September-October if I have the time.

I might host a few in the Characters thread once in a while, maybe monthly, if there's interest :) I'll steal your format, I think, Nintz.

Go ahead. I don't mind. :)

So. A full year of school has gone by and I now find myself more interested in CK2 once again (500+ hours wasn't enough apparently) and with a fair bit more time to actually pursue said interest.

Anyone feeling like a revival of this? I feel like the idea was solid, even if participation towards the end was tapering off.

I was actually thinking about this myself, also might make things more interesting if limited to compressed ironman games. But I am not sure if you'd want to have to verify everyones game and if transferring the games between systems works.

Also might be best to create a new thread since this is sort of a necro and people might not realise.

The reason I hesitate about the ironman games is that many people will straight up not play if that is a requirement. I'm just thinking that my challenges in particular were very specific and oftentimes pretty luck-based. If they were more general challenges, I would consider it. But mine were specifically designed to be difficult to achieve at all in a lot of situations. Interesting about the other revival though. Seems like proof that this idea is solid. I would just go over there, but it's been a month since a challenge was posted. So I take that as a go-ahead to resume on my end. Still gauging interest, but also feel free to comment on whether we should make a new thread or not if I restart this. As Dracko said, this is kinda a necro (albeit one I intended from the date of cancelling). Not sure whether it would be better to retain continuity or restart given that this thread is near a year old.

Well, maintaining this thread would make it easier for people to see old challenges.

But, maybe necroing this thread is why no one else has been posting? Perhaps a new thread, with a link to this one for people who want old challenges?

Well, maintaining this thread would make it easier for people to see old challenges.

But, maybe necroing this thread is why no one else has been posting? Perhaps a new thread, with a link to this one for people who want old challenges?

I tried that. A lack of interest killed it.