• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rakfisk smells B-A-D, but it tastes very G-O-O-D!:) IMHO, of course.;)

Anyway, a fine, little AAR you have here, Snow King!:)

I'm still here.

1450-1559

Cool. We fight rebels. Armenia goes independent. The Turks declare war on Byzantium..... We
join too. The grain eaters in Constantinople were looking for the white crescent on red, not the
jumbled white mass (most likely of fish) on blue greenish of Teke.

So they welcomed us into the province. We smashed and annexed them. Yeah!

And so, happy with their victory and wanting to give their soldiers plenty of rest, they declared
war on Wallachia and Serbia. We participate in neither.

And so, naturally, the cities demanded their old rights. Strange. The cities had no old rights. Oh
well.

We get a lot of revolts. And a political crises. PERFECT CURSED TIMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last news of the 50s: A revolt defeats our armies in Sheepia.

Damn, when it rains it pours I guess. One thing that has shocked me, I've played a whole lot of EU2 games and I have never once seen Armenia go independent. That's pretty impressive, since I've seen damn near everyone else break off before and do the silliest crap. :D

Any chance you can pass out a few screenies sometime soon?

Hmmm. I think I'll take this no further... Because this is not a very nice country to play and I have a lot of trouble trying to keep into the humourous mindframe (Because of my generally pessemistic additude). Sorry.

I am sure you will like the next one I do, which is generally going to be serious.

[Slaps Snow King about the Head and Neck with a Sea Bass]

See? See why I am reluctant to start your new AARs?

You always do this to me!

[Continues to slap Snow King about the Head and Neck with a Sea Bass]

Once of these days you'll cry wolf and no one will come! Unless they think they are reading Rocky Horror's AAR!

Even if you die you should write a glorious end to your sheep sheering empire!

Do not keep leaving us hanging, the consequences will be most regrettable!

[Slaps Snow King about the Head and Neck with a Sea Bass until Sea Bass disintegrates]

....Damn, now I know why these things are endangered.

[Grabs another Sea Bass to continue the lesson]

:mad: :mad: :mad:
:D :D :D

"See! See why I am reluctant to even start AARs? You always slap me on the head with what ever is handy!"

*Leaves for his new AAR*

Last edited: