• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Long Live Polandia!

Po Landia?The land of Po?
kids_tele_po.jpg

I vote Mendog and also implicity for a Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth.

I am looking forward to your future updates and wish you much luck in restoring the commonwealth!

Why you accepted austrian ofter? Now you just a puppet state

Hi all,

do not repeat Polands worst historical mistake by recreating the Commonwealth.

Habsburg FTW!!! Poland has a debt of gratitude now to the Habsburgs far outweighing their felonies, not to speak abt. practical advantages. And whatever the Poles might be,
they are not ungrates.

Great AAR, BTW.

Rgds, Oldtimer

BTW, has anyone seen Vantas?

Mindagaus! Bring the Lithuanians under your control.

He can switch to Austria and 'Release Puppet' on Poland and Poland will no longer be a puppet of Austria.

Its worst than cheat...

Its worst than cheat...

I Played as Poland for a bit and you can leave by an event as well. If your a puppet or allied to Austria then just before the event to pick a king starts you get a request of Austria to ban Mindagaus III from your selection. If you accept it you cant pick Mindagaus as a king and the Lithuanians feel betrayed. If you defy the Austrians and allow him to be picked the Austrians hate you and you will end up with no alliance with them and you wont be a puppet no longer.