• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In photobucket you can just click get links, IMG and paste it here

As well as on Imageshack. Too late to change anyway :D

Update 4.75: Good update!

AAR will continue!:cool:
The problem was that I had 2 screenshots both named HOI3 1 (My album's name in Photopush is HOI3). I uploaded the photo with different name. Instead of original HOI3 1 I uploaded the photo as Meksiko which is Finnish and means Mexico. And it worked. So I will start doing Chapter 5 today!

Chapter 5: Has it already been 19 years?

April 9th 23.00 US forces have been given orders to march to Mexico.
US Forces under the United States Supreme Command with the combined force of 2 Armies is on the move.
21 divisions are supported by USS Ranger Task Force in the Gulf of Mexico and 4 squadrons based at Corpus Christi.

12519582.bmp

The commander of the Third Army, George S. Patton, the veteran of Pancho Villa Expedition said the words that would earn many front page stories: Has it already been 19 years?

First battles start

12520513.bmp

In Matamoros Rangers face Mexican cavalry

12520524.bmp

Again, Mexicans have only cavalry against US forces

12520537.bmp

First air battle of the war goes on. Later Mexican Air Force would cause significant loss to US Naval Air Power.

12520542.bmp

Spanish Civil War begins and US has now better Agriculture

12520547.bmp

12520554.bmp

Army is now starting receive new weapons for infantry

12520551.bmp

Progress by May 12th

12520565.bmp

US forces clash with retreating Mexican troops

12520572.bmp

United States has now even bigger and better industry

In next update how many US and Mexican soldiers died in Mexican campaign.
I will make it tomorrow!

Last edited:
Good update. Will like to see where this AAR goes.

Chapter 6: Beginning of the End

June 1st and Mexico is still fighting. Rest of the world is divided.
Some countries consider USA as biggest threat to them while others like Soviet Union consider Nationalist China as threat after short war between them and Guanxi Clique.
War in the air stopped after the only air battle which was fought during the beginning of the operation. But in the ground United States is starting a new offensive...

Attention! Lots of pictures...

12535993.bmp

Rangers are facing heavy resistance at Tampico

12536001.bmp

New Yorkers face 3rd Mexican Infantry Division

12536016.bmp

One of the bloodiest battles of the Mexican campaign ended

12536029.bmp

In other parts of the front US troops face less resistance

12536045.bmp

American might has allowed to construction of military transport planes and for the first time Canadians start an uprising

12536062.bmp

Again another bloody battle is fought but this time US forces fought at Mexican capital.

12536109.bmp

First defeat...

12536132.bmp

Intresting timing for this...why wasn't his ready for war?

12536141.bmp

Again United States develop something that should have been done ages ago

12536156.bmp

VERY bloody battle ended, but it was still US victory and in the United States hard working men have improved Steel, Coal and Rare materials production.

12536192.bmp

First "breakthrough" of creating Army that is capable of fighting in fast, mobile wars.

12536200.bmp

End of Mexican Campaign

Update 6.5: Mistake:sad:
As you have propably seen pictures in my earlier updates disappeared. I made mistake. I accidentally deleted all the pictures in the Photopush site.
I'm not going to re-make the Chapters.
Sorry, but I will continue the the AAR forward, not back. This is maybe the biggest mistake that I have done concerning Hearts Of Iron III...:unsure:

Update 7: *no comment*

I will quit this AAR. Why?
- I play as USA and playing as USA sucks
- And I lost my intrest (Not because you are quiet...)

Fair arguments, good luck next time! :)

Update 7: *no comment*

I will quit this AAR. Why?
- I play as USA and playing as USA sucks
- And I lost my intrest (Not because you are quiet...)

I am sorry to hear that :( Maybe next time you should play a little longer before you decide if you want to do an AAR or not?
I second Ikarases comment by wishing you good luck next time. :)

Meh, was wanting to see how you'll expand and whatnot. I've noticed that you're wasting leadership & IC tho, was it just at the moment of the update or you had it wasted the whole time (check the red numbers at top center, it's the IC you're not using, you should produce something at all times just for the sake of using your IC, as US it's suggested to build carriers & light cruisers, or whatever else your navy is to be centered around)?

Anyway, good luck for the future, man. I'd suggest using imgur.com next time, it's way more easier to use and you don't have any issues with registering or accidently deleting images! :)