Paradox Development Studio Strategically Sets Date for Mega Livestream Event

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dasupa1

Paradox Interactive
40 Badges
May 2, 2012
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Magicka 2
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities in Motion 2
March 27 Broadcast Includes First Looks at Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods and Victoria II: Heart of Darkness, PDS Titles 75% Off During Event

It has already been a great year for Paradox Development Studio, and we’re just getting started!
Paradox Development Studio today announced that it will be holding a monumental live stream event on March 27, 2013, giving strategy fans never-before-seen looks at two upcoming titles—Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods and Victoria II: Heart of Darkness.

The online extravaganza, which will also play host to a special appearance by Europa Universalis IV, will be hosted by Studio Manager Johan Andersson and the rest of the developers in an all afternoon affair that will showcase this year’s portfolio of strategy titles.
What better way to celebrate the birth of spring than gorging in pagan rituals and political strife? Sounds like just a normal day in the office for us.

Join Paradox Development Studio at 12:00 noon GMT (8:00 a.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 27 by heading over to the official Paradox Interactive channel on TwitchTV at www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

To go along with the festivities, Paradox will be offering a 75% discount on a large selection of strategy titles during the live stream, including Victoria II and Crusader Kings II, all of which can be purchased from the Paradox Web Shop at www.paradoxplaza.com/shop.

Wednesday, March 27!
Mark it on your calendars and settle in for a history making display of history games.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PDX_Dev_Studio
Web page: http://www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch, I've amended the OP accordingly. Thanks.

How long is the event going to last / will the sales be purely during or the day of, because 12:00 GMT is 5:00 A.M. here, and I hope not to be up until something like 6:30 A.M.

It should be. The funny thing is, there is a seven-hour difference between Stockholm and where I live, so I would need to stay up at 3:00 AM t poo watch it live. Decisions, decisions...

It should be. The funny thing is, there is a seven-hour difference between Stockholm and where I live, so I would need to stay up at 3:00 AM t poo watch it live. Decisions, decisions...
Add to that a little bit of delay and the actual stream time and you might be better of going to bed and getting up early to watch it. Tough that's easier said than done I suppose.