• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(608922)

First Lieutenant
12 Badges
Dec 2, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Pillars of Eternity
2j5c7ls.jpg

1iixi0.jpg

well, he was known for being "mentally unstable". :rolleyes:

its a problem with the game mechanics though. the game isn't able to cope with personal unions. in such a case the ruler should be replaced.

It's obviously a metaphor for the (post?-)post-modern man struggling with himself in an empty place void of real conflict and ambition.

IMO Paradox couldn't have chosen a better symbol for this place than Hannover. :p;)

I hope the devs will look into creating some new events for stuff like this. IMHO breaks immersion a bit and also it just feels a bit lazy of the devs to not care for these kind of things. I mean come on, you can't be the first person ever who frees Italy from French satellite status :p

well, he was known for being "mentally unstable". :rolleyes:

its a problem with the game mechanics though. the game isn't able to cope with personal unions. in such a case the ruler should be replaced.

True, sometimes the game mechanics cause weird outcomes. I once declared war against Francis I of Austria, when I was playing as Francis II of the HRE and thought that the Roman Empire is no one's satellite. :D It didn't end up well, because also Prussia DoWed against me.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry. I didn't notice that this was a zombie thread.