• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you purchase the game through the indie bundle? If you have a Steam code, please try using that to register.

I bought the original game in a shop, so I have the key specified in the manual from the box. This game is registered in Steam but Steam did not give me another key. I tried to register with the given key which is a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX form before registring in Steam and after having registered but the result is the same: invalid key number. So, I don't know what to do !!!!!!

Don't you have a key printed on the manual or on the actual disc? Sometimes the key is printed on the transparent "hub" in the middle (I'm sure discs have a specific name for that part, sorry for not knowing it).

Yes, I have a key printed on the manual. And, as I told you in my previous post, this very key doesn't work when I try to activate through paradox forum. The Key is only printed on the manual and does not appear on both discs of "King Arthur II The Roleplaying Game". I am sure that I don't make any mistake when I try to activate as I was asked this key to activate through Steam and, at that time it worked. So, I am very surprised with the fact I just can't activate through Paradox??????????

Could you please PM me the CD key you got on the manual so I can investigate the problem? Thank you!

Do not post your keys so they are visible to everyone as was the case now. I removed it for you however.

Please try to register again. New keys should have been added to the database. It is quite possible "View CD key" will be showing up in steam now too.

Do not post your keys so they are visible to everyone as was the case now. I removed it for you however.

Please try to register again. New keys should have been added to the database. It is quite possible "View CD key" will be showing up in steam now too.

Great it worked as a new totally different key appeared on Steam. I still don't understand how and why but that's it. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.