• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(545212)

Sergeant
4 Badges
Aug 31, 2012
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
Hi folks

Ive recently startet my 7th Nationalist China game and i thought that this one would be good AAR material.

My goal is to Unify China (Done) ---> Join Axis (done) --> Conquer Japan (Working on it) --> take some key points for ressurces in Asia (Working on it) ---> bult up and AWSOME Navy and Conquer USA :D

In this game it's a little wierd situation, the UK decleared war on Germany in 1937, cause Chiang waged war on China ( :D ) and USA joined the fight in late 37 or early 38'. Japan has decleared war on me, and i fighting them. Italy have recently joined Axis and are not doing such a good job.

France is down, Belgium joined axis (Spain and Turkey did aswell :blink: ) So Axis controll Gibralta :D (I've experienced that that is one of the most important provinces in the game)

The sad part of this AAR is the lack og pictures, i did deafed Japan last week, then i decided to make an AAR for this, so i started over again, so i can take Screen shots during my game to give u all accurate pictures from my game! But! i have pressed F11 when i "took" the pictures, but the right button was F12 :blush: !!!!!!!!! (I hate myself now)

So i will go back in my savegames to give u guys a bunch og pictures, at the moment i'm fighting the japaneese and im advancing throuch Manchuria to kick Pu Yi's puppet regime :)

For those of you who wan't to ask how i will build up my Navy, i have no idea, absoulutly terrible in naval warfare, so this game i'm gonna do to also got the hang of it

Ive also edited the game so it doesnt stop i 1948, so i can build up my navy (think this is rather hard if the game ends in 1948). my end date is 1999 :D other than that is just a normal HOI2: Their finest Hour 4.02

I will come back later today with pictures and a really bad storieline :p

Hello folks

I'am so sorry for not given u guys an update yet, thats cause 5 mins after i postet this AARE i got a phonecall form my office and i had to travel Offshore, and i can't play the game from my rig, but i will return home hopefully to the end of this week and i can't way to start with this AAR and complete my goal to defeat the USN and conquer USA :D But when i'm done wioth this job i'm 4 weeks of before i return to work so i will have plenty of time to game and write :D