• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr_B0narpte

Field Marshal
12 Badges
Mar 15, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
As the title says, there are three of us playing and none of us can bomb specific provinces, we have to do area bombing otherwise the planes just stay grounded in their airfields.

Upvote 0
Had it existed before 1.08?

I don' know about 1.07. The first time I noticed this was in CORE mod and thought it was a core bug. Then I tried a vanilla version as Italy (because they are at war from the start) and wasn't able to bomb specific provinces. If you play as SU or GER(for example) and DOW a country at the beginning of the campaign, you won't experience this bug.

Yeah, I've had it with particular countries too. It's a very weird bug. But one I hope can be fixed!

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Perhaps I'm being a noob and it was the weather - it's been so long I can't remember if there was a storm or not where the air unit was, but AFAIK there wasn't.

Single-player has this bug to.

I think I have recently noticed something in SP, one of the AoD1.08 mods. I was logistically striking an area, but realised my planes were only visiting one province. When I changed to make the planes target another but specific province in the same area, they wouldnt fly at all. Thought it might have been due to too many enemy divs in that province.

Are you playing Improved 36 mod? I am and this is when I have this problem. Would be interesting to go back to vanilla and see if this problem still exists.

Last edited:
I'm getting this issue aswell, but with 1.07. Singleplayer. The error is: Logistic- and Strategic bombing can't target specific provinces. Occasionally they can get them when Areas- or Regions have been targeted, but mostly they will ignore the "broken" provinces. First time playing 1.07 in my current setup, but I've never experienced this before. Also similar symptoms with flying out but returning without bombing, as described here: http://oldforum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?622970-Unable-to-bomb-some-provinces-in-UK

Last edited: