• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bogabada

Private
2 Badges
Aug 1, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
Majesty 2 multiplayer no more available.
I try to play majesty 2 this morning and it say me : "internet multiplayer is not longer available for majesty 2"

Majesty 2 is the only rts with indirect gameplay , its a very good and rich game, uncommon and fun.

And many of players still buy it , and give you MONEY for play the small campaigns AND MULTIPLAYER.

So PUT THE SERVERS ON , and make a better multiplayer version now, its really a shame that we can't play on internet with friends. If its not done i will post on all forum that majesty and paradox games are unefficient on multiplayers , and i will say to everybody that its really a shame for your society.

PS : IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIX IT, so just give your game for free omg; so many players are angry because they have PAID for play this game WITH FRIENDS , and can only make small campaigns.. so fix multiplayer fast , or give money back

Well, actually it is possible to play multiplayer with LAN mode and using a program like Hamachi to simulate lan network.
Try learning how to use this program with games in LAN mode.