• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We are working on DLCs, but at this point I can't give any details. Don't worry though, there will definitely be DLCs for this game.

Great news! :) I imagine different historical start dates might be nice as DLC candidates, and/or some additional campaigns - I'd very much like a Crimean war scenario for example. Of course, additional sprite packs would also be welcome. I look forward to hearing more!

Great news! :) I imagine different historical start dates might be nice as DLC candidates, and/or some additional campaigns - I'd very much like a Crimean war scenario for example. Of course, additional sprite packs would also be welcome. I look forward to hearing more!

Oh, seconded. Crimean War campaign would be awesome!

Tho, the developers has been very quiet lately..

It could mean they are busy with other titles such as CK2 The Old Gods which I believe comes out next week. Or EU4 which comes out later this year.
Or they could actually be working on a DLC and areNT ready to tell us. :)

Last edited:
Tho, the developers has been very quiet lately..

We are working on a patch though. It has been delayed due to several reasons, people getting sick being one of them.
As Pallidum stated previously, DLC is in the works but I can't give any more information at this point in time.

We are working on a patch though. It has been delayed due to several reasons, people getting sick being one of them.
As Pallidum stated previously, DLC is in the works but I can't give any more information at this point in time.

YES! They took my bait! ..muhaha ;)

Well, great to hear that. Looking forward for the upcoming patch/DLC, good job!

Best of health to the team. MotE is somehow holding all of my attention recently over the other titles I own. Something about trying to take over the world as Persia again and again... but I digress. A healthy team and a patch would be excellent! Also I just want to add a simple thumbs up to the idea of a Crimean War DLC.

The Crieman war was only a few years and well into the V2 realm.
So why would you like a Crimean War DLC? What would it change?

The Crieman war was only a few years and well into the V2 realm.
So why would you like a Crimean War DLC? What would it change?

You could build up my mod about, The Great Northern War. I think it suits MotE!

You could build up my mod about, The Great Northern War. I think it suits MotE!
The Great Northern War and Crimean War were in very different eras.

Reading Peter Wilson's Europe's Tragedy: A New History of the Thirty Years War this seems a far more suitable period to cover than the Crimean War. I think the latter was mainly a rather disastrous siege of Sevastopol?