• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nota999

Corporal
77 Badges
Jul 3, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities in Motion
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
Is there anywhere on the net where I can see all of the flags in this game? Possibly something like . The changing flags is one of my favorite parts of this game, and being able to see them in some way more convenient than opening up the images in the game's files would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can go to the gfx/flags folder in your victoria installation to watch them all.
alternatively here in this forum go to edit profile and change your avatar. Theres a list of all vicky 2 flags over there

Those images were quite nice. Flags for even specific times and overlords. Some of them had Swastikas though :eek:, not that i would care.

Those images were quite nice. Flags for even specific times and overlords. Some of them had Swastikas though :eek:, not that i would care.

So what? There are in game thousand of communist symbols (hammer and sickle) and many people here on forum use this symbol too without any problem. Swastika is not only the legacy of Hitler but also a symbol of many ancient cultures. From what I know, because of Communism there was hundreds times more victims than from Nazist holocaust (110k killed jews) and people only see a problem with swastika which only proves how people are brainwashed.

Mm, swastika is prohibited on these forums :blink:.

Is there anywhere on the net where I can see all of the flags in this game? Possibly something like . The changing flags is one of my favorite parts of this game, and being able to see them in some way more convenient than opening up the images in the game's files would be cool.

If you change your avatar in this forum you can see many v2 flags, I think that there are all.