• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trouble is that the game is getting old. I am more expecting M&B2 than I am looking back at M&B. I played a couple of mods. I cant remember their name. That is the trouble.
I suppose some are in the same situation.

They are so many. Just pick one and try it.

crpg

@ChienAboyeur although it is true that this game is getting dated, there is still a quite dedicated community between native and different mods.

@venividivicious i wholeheartedly reccomend crpg. http://c-rpg.net/ this user modification for warband is quite inspired. it features a browser based leveling and equipment system for your multi-player character. it still has a moderate sized community and features different modes of play including strategus (something i haven't really messed with yet) where clans compete. i recommend this mod for anyone who isn't quite satisfied with native multi-player or just to try some thing new.

also if you're looking for people who play warband you should really be on the tale worlds forums http://forums.taleworlds.com/

I've only played a few mods, but i loved "Clash of Kings" based on the book, and TV-show "Game of thrones". So if you are a fan of that, i think you will love it!
Also Blood and Steel, i think is quite good. You have the possibility to have quite a bigger army, earlier in the game, than in Native. It is an awesome mods if you like it a little raw!

Floris has spoiled me. It's interface improvements are so substantial and enjoyable that I can't bring myself to play any mod that runs off Warband's basic interface.

Anyone know of any mods that do similar UI improvements as Floris? Perhaps one that includes some magic to it?

I'll second Floris. The interface improvements make it 2nd to none, for that reason alone (finally don't have to chase down every lord to ask his damn opinion!)

Prophecy of Pendor is also quite good from a story and special mission perspective.