• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's more like it! :)

Laws pass with Vatutin's vote. I will add it to the OP shortly.
Technology vote: 4 in favor (Yakushev, Sakharov, Yagoda, Rakobolskaja)

Nominations:
Gey (supported by himself)
Teterev (supported by Sokolov and Yagoda)

((You keep your seniority, Tapscott, as it's a lateral move. jeeshadow has been on the forums; if somebody PMs him, we'll have ourselves a three way race.))

Last edited:
Official Statement from the Kommisariat of Finance

As of today the 01.01.1937, Comrade Arseniy Zverev is appointed as Secretary to the Kommisariat of Finance. He is very experienced in the matters of finance, as he has worked in this branch a long time. He comes from the position as Head of the Ministry of Finance in Moskovskaya Oblast, where he has worked the last years. We hope that this will create more transparency, and not allow the Hrynko incident happen again. I believe that this appointment will be a successful one, and I wish Comrade Zverev all due luck in his new position.

V.M. Sakharov, NK Finance

Zverev bows to the Politburo and to Sakharov

I thank you for this honour

Vasily walks into the room

Congrats Zverev, Here is a bottle of Vodka to celebrate your promotion.

Well, Sokolov nominated him, while Yagoda seconded.
--
Anyhow, I clearly support Comrade Yakushev's Technology plannings.

Vote added.

Vasily walks into the room

Congrats Zverev, Here is a bottle of Vodka to celebrate your promotion.

Zverev waves it away

Drinking is unprofessional and dilutes the mind. To be the most efficient for the Party, I need to be of clear head.

I give Comrade Zverev my congratulations. Perhaps my husband could bring some vodka over to celebrate? He knows how to pick his liquor!

- Comrade M.V. Kamensky

((Goodbye, Ideological NK Gevorg... :p))

I give Comrade Zverev my congratulations. Perhaps my husband could bring some vodka over to celebrate? He knows how to pick his liquor!

- Comrade M.V. Kamensky
he doesn't drink

Comrades

I vote in favour of the Technology Plan.

Yours fraternally

NF Vatutin (Lt Gen)
NGSh

I vote for comrade Teterev.

Signed,

People's Commissar for Enlightenment Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Yakushev

I shall support the Technology Plan and Teterev for nomination.

- Comrade M.V. Kamensky

Last edited:
If we are voting on NK Ideological Purity, I vote for Comrade Teterev. Sorry Comrade Gey, I don't see the point in you switching ministries when that will merely necessitate another vote for your replacement.

Yours fraternally

NF Vatutin (Lt Gen)
NGSh

Sorry Comrade Gey, I don't see the point in you switching ministries when that will merely necessitate another vote for your replacement.
Especially, since both Agriculture and Ideological Purity are flavor ministries.
--
Anyhow, Comrade Teterev, welcome you as new NK Ideological Purity! ((with Sokolov, Yagoda, Yakushev, Kamensky, Vatutin and myself, we reached the quorum))

1-Year Plan for Weapons, and/or other investments made to secure our nation and the spread of world revolution
This proposal is top secret. Any leakage to unauthorized persons will be punished by Comrade Yagoda.
Position 1: 2x Armor^
Position 2: IC*
^ - Composition ARM/MOT/TD/ART | LARM/MOT/TD/ART already in queue count as armor | reserve unit
* - all remaining capacity is to be put in IC production
Signed, NK Julia Rakobolskaja - People's Commissariat for Defense

Comrades,
I leave Moscow to personally handle a matter in the Byelorussian SSR and I return to find that I have majority support to take up the leadership of the Commissariat of Ideological Purity. I thank you muchly for the support and your high regard for my personal and ideological character. I worry that Comrade Commissar Hrynko will have difficulty finding another competent subordinate to assist in the day-to-day management of the NKVD without poaching the great talent that currently serves the Party in other commissariats or service branches, but I will not oppose the will of the Political Bureau.

P. P. Teterev

((Gosh that was quick. My last look at the thread last night was everyone still looking for jeeshadow. I wake up and check the thread and everyone seems to be backing me.))