• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fixed, thanks. We have a Graeßner right below him.

I did not touch GER leaders, as this is one of the strong points of CORE where Hagar did a complete rework - in close association with you as far as I know.

still no idea how to spell him right.

both generals.dk and unithisotires.com are very correct and people there are able to spell them right I'd say. i asked this at AHF,

funny thing is that the german wiki gives bradley as a source, IIRC Bradley used the ae version.

Tegethoff said:
I did not touch GER leaders, as this is one of the strong points of CORE where Hagar did a complete rework - in close association with you as far as I know.
i think i have CORE 0.60 for 1.07 here. yes the german leaders are some kind of early version of the germans which can be found in "colour pictures" - both based on the fixes i made for AoD 1.02. Hagar just stopped at some point (EvW is to blame, me thinks).

something i noted there was
Heilmann;443;GER -> paratrooper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Heilmann

and von Kaupisch -> Kaupisch (Leonhard)

Gräser seems to be right.
i looked at the new CORE and made some notes. maybe delete some PMs, Tegethoff.

PMs deleted, fire away.

March 28 dev diary

Some more short news from our side. Most important, we have decided to freeze work on 0.61 where it is at the moment and ready the version for release. This means one more internal subversion, some testing, some formal work and then a finalised 0.61.

If you want a date, let´s call it "in April".

What is in the version is the modified Bitter Peace and China surrender events, which are pretty much debugged and polished.
You can also rely on a significantly better performance of the ai in the Japan/China theater, which turned out to be one of the weaknesses we had in 0.60.
Otherwise it is bugfixes, bugfixes and bugfixes plus a lot of finetuning.

What we are skipping intentionally is the infrastructure and terrain type rework, this is still ongoing and would push back the release date too much.

With April almost gone, any news on this?

Well, hope is not dead. We may need a few days of May, though.

Feb. 24 dev diary

* Shifted the 9 bat infantry (and related) divisions from model 5 to model 10, which does nothing at all at the moment but gives us modding possibilities for the future

are you planning to add new types of divisions?
or you are planning total rework of the 6/9-bat divisions system?

And, thank you for new release!

At least we now have the freedom to do so if we want ...